View my shop

RobinTHH

Good morning, I am new to PrestaShop and I am utilising version 1.7.7.1. In the designing section Pages Configuration you are able o adjust your pages for the template purchased, I would like to be able to view my store, however when clicking on view my shop on the right hand top section I get the following error: Cant open the page the error is :Load cannot follow more than 20 redirections: (:0)

Is there any advice for what I can do to be able to view when I am doing to the site design

Hi,

it seems that you have an redirect issue, as most probably your homepage is being redirected in a redirect loop to itself.

You should activate the debug mode from the Performance page, and then check if there are any error on your frontpage. please send us here the error/exception message that you are getting after debug mode is activated.

Kind regards, Leo

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/20/2021 at 1:12 PM, Prestachamps said:

Hi,

it seems that you have an redirect issue, as most probably your homepage is being redirected in a redirect loop to itself.

You should activate the debug mode from the Performance page, and then check if there are any error on your frontpage. please send us here the error/exception message that you are getting after debug mode is activated.

Kind regards, Leo

Many thanks I found that the SSL was not compatible with the PS site so once removed the view option opened. Thank you for your assistance