product page details prestashop 1.7.7.1

raicap

Hi I have a problem only on the product page, if I put a product in the cart and stay on the page, the product thumbnails change automatically, as in the screenshot. does anyone have an idea what happens, i'm not sure but it seems that the problem occurred after the upgrade to prestashop 1.7.7.1

this is before placing the product in the cart

1322170102_Annotazione2021-01-18201345.thumb.png.a66a91598994524d35d45adb24bfa239.png

and this is after

screencapture-losmeraldo-it-anelli-1810-2766-gucci-anello-doppia-g-html-2021-01-18-20_21_19.thumb.png.f307cb2b6fba09027c29db7a33516e0e.png

Hi,

most probably you have some type of cart module which is overriding the CSS of the product page after an item is added to the cart.

Or the cart module was not upgraded, or any other module is not compatible with the new version of PS.

Can you send us a link to your shop so I can check it?

Kind regards, Leo

Hi,

as I am seeing it, it seems that after closing the add to cart popup, the JavaScriptpt is trying to initialize the slick slider and there is a JavaScript error, so I recommend you to ask your theme developer to fix it, or to send you the theme or module which is compatible with the new PS version where this JavaScript is fixed.

Also have you updated your modules after the PS upgrade?

Kind regards, Leo