upload customization on the page products of other extensions

icaroamb

I'm using version 1.7.6.3

Hello, I would like to know how to allow the sending of files in the customization of the product in the front end of other extensions, I would like to learn how to make this change in the code and not just any module. In case anyone knows the way, thank you if you can help, I already searched in several forums, but I didn't find anything that works in version 1.7.6.3. Most changes to almost everything are for version 1.6.X.

Thanks for the quick reply but the first link is about redirecting the file to another server and the second is about someone selling a module to receive a pdf or zip file. I need to make a change, where I can choose the file that will be loaded or not. I tried some things like what the guy from the second link did, but it didn't work in 1.7.6.3. Without presents the error that the file is not allowed.

image.png.6e3b2b0e8ee44308f80ce206fb02591a.png

image.png.5ed64abc43722fb83cac759714c35d0a.png

• 1 year later...

Hello,

PrestaShop does not provide a native solution to do this without using a module or hacking your PrestaShop installation.

So I created a module to solve this PrestaShop limitation.

You can find it on the PrestaShop marketplace:
https://addons.prestashop.com/en/front-office-features-prestashop-modules/88383-upload-any-file-type-in-product-customization.html

Hope this can help.

Seb.