Sorting Productitems in BackOffice?

Padel

Hello,

I am working with Prestashop 1.6.4 and I am looking for a solution to place articles together in the BackOffice when entering a brand name.

In the attachment you can see that I sell sports equipment from, for example, Adidas. Now the shoes, bags and rackets are mixed up and I want all the bags with the bags, rackets with the rackets or shoes with the shoes.

Anyone an idea how I can do that within the BackOffice?

1.jpg

Hi, 

What I would recommend is either a modules which would allow you to filter products based on Manufacturer on the product listing page:

Download the free module for PS 1.7 and you'll get a new column with the manufacturer values. 

2. You could categories your store based on brands, ---I mean each Brand could be a subcategory of a major category, like Shoes, could have a subcategory of Adidas or Nike? 

This would allow you to filter the products based on categories on the product list

I hope I helped ;) 

cheers, 

LEo

• 3 years later...
On 1/16/2021 at 6:07 PM, Prestachamps said:

Hi, 

Try to clear cache first ,as admin is cached as well, if not at the bottom of that page I found a new version :

Please bear in mind the credit is not mine for the module - only the help  

adminmodifications.zip 8.4 kB · 21 downloads

On 1/16/2021 at 6:22 PM, Prestachamps said:

Hi, 

I'm not sure but here is a screenshot from the module added into a fresh new Ps 1.7.7.1 install :

screenshot-addonsps1771.prestaforce.com-2021.01.16-19_16_06.png

Hello

I work with 1.7.8.7 and I tried this. It implements, but shows an error somehow. also the search does not work once I chose a brand. I also could not find where to deactivate the modul.

Thanks for support!

Bildschirmfoto 2024-04-23 um 12.57.51.png

Bildschirmfoto 2024-04-23 um 12.57.23.png