Selling a product by deciding the multiple salable quantity

Hi there,

we are looking for a module that allows us to manage the quantity of a product in a more elaborate way.
Example:

the apple product can be sold as:
1 pc
10 pcs
100 pcs

The customer can of course also buy 11 pcs (10 + 1).

Without using the combinations if is possible.

In short, decide with how many multiples the product can be sold moreover, the price will be managed on the basis of the multiple, normally to encourage the purchase of more products and have a discount on the single one.

The PrestaShop stock should decrease based on the quantity sold.

I hope there are modules that can do this.
Thanks.

PC

Hi, 

There are several module options out there. The last module we used for one of our clients was :

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/combinaisons-customization/3129-fo-quantitydeclinations-prices-quantity-per-multiple.html#specifications

The module offers a minimal quantity approach as well the option to set certain prices based on quantity :

This means 

it will allow you to set the minimum of 10 still allowing to buy 11, but you can set a special price at 20 

Take a closer look on the demo

I hope it helps.

Edited by Leo @ Prestachamps (see edit history)

Hi,

thanks for replying us, but maybe I didn't explain my self well, we didn't need the minimum quantity but just to create more option.
in short, a module that allows the buyer to purchase both, unit and in multiple quantities.

The company decides the multiples, as well as the discounts applied to them.

Thanks a lot.

PC

• 4 months later...

image.thumb.png.2302cced1a52ebb7e88c0f7c97d26dda.png

I think the built-in functions of the PrestaShop back-end can be achieved, such as our attached screenshots.
All you have to do is to copy the advertisement.
When the customer purchases the specified quantity, the discount will automatically appear, which is a built-in function of the PrestaShop backend.

• 2 weeks later...