Vivawallet not updating order status

TheVapeJointUK

Hello,

I'm having a bug/issue with VivaWallet in terms of when a customer pays on the website. So a customer will visit the website, add items to their cart, go to checkout and enter their details and go to pay via VivaWallet, VivaWallet accepts the payment and returns the customer to show order confirmation but it shows the customer a white screen, no errors, just a white screen. In the back office the store creates the order but doesn't assign an order status and with no order status, it doesn't inform the customer if their order has gone through until I manually check VivaWallet to see if payment has been taken by XYZ and update the order to payment accepted. If the customer does the same with Bank Transfer the order will be assigned an order status and is fine. Just VivaWallet possibly not exchanging the right information with the website.

Anyone experience this before with VivaWallet or other payment method and know how to resolve it?

Bit of info:

URL: www.drfosterscbd.co.uk
Presta Version: 1.7.6.9
VivaWallet Version: 1.7.6

Log report from when customer placed order states:

The cart cannot be loaded, or an order has already been placed using this cart.

Hi, 

My first guess would be that the email send to the Payment accepted process thanks to the Vivawallet validation, are either missing or are corrupter. 

The white page is a 500 error page (I guess) can you p[lease place a test order and do the following :

1. Once you end up on the order confirmation page (the link should have order confirmation ) - stay on that page

2.  Open a  new Tab and activate Debug mode (In Ps 1.7  is inside the backoffice, in PS 1.6 you need to use FTP)

3. Press refresh on the white page - and let us know what you cans see there !(copy the info in the forum) 

In case you have some technical skills I would still check the email folders for the language of the site you sue!

Kind regards, 

Leo

37 minutes ago, Leo @ Prestachamps said:

PS: the log you posted is fine, as the cart has already been used to be attached to an Order ID, so the cart Id is not unattached - which means you can't place another order with the same cart ID.

Enabling debug mode, the white confirmation page has now displayed this:

Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Kernel Container is not available in /home/drfoster/public_html/src/Adapter/ContainerFinder.php:77 Stack trace: #0 /home/drfoster/public_html/classes/Tools.php(796): PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Adapter\ContainerFinder->getContainer() #1 /home/drfoster/public_html/classes/Tools.php(773): ToolsCore::getContextLocale(Object(Context)) #2 /home/drfoster/public_html/classes/PaymentModule.php(429): ToolsCore::displayPrice(1.5, Object(Currency), false) #3 /home/drfoster/public_html/modules/vivawallet/fail.php(37): PaymentModuleCore->validateOrder(2017, '8', 0, 'Vivawallet', 'Transaction fai...', Array, NULL, false, '51639c39dc59ade...') #4 {main} thrown in /home/drfoster/public_html/src/Adapter/ContainerFinder.php on line 77

From your Name I presume the business is located in the UK, which makes the site's major currency GBP. What currency did the customer used on the checkout. AS the other went through you should be capable to see that. 

It can easily happen that's not the issue, but seeing a currency "false" ==> leads me to my question.

6 minutes ago, Leo @ Prestachamps said:

From your Name I presume the business is located in the UK, which makes the site's major currency GBP. What currency did the customer used on the checkout. AS the other went through you should be capable to see that. 

It can easily happen that's not the issue, but seeing a currency "false" ==> leads me to my question.

Yeah we're based in the UK. The website only has GBP so everything from prices being displayed and customers paying is all done in GBP. The customers are located in the UK so I assume with British bank accounts they'd use GBP. Now if it was for one order being with a different currency I can understand but multiple orders ending up hitting Error 500 or those errors indicates a bigger problem. Even myself, I've placed a test order for £1.50. 

This flies up on the main error logs:
[09-Nov-2020 12:36:37 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught  --> Smarty: 0():Missing '$template' parameter <-- 
  thrown in /home/drfoster/public_html/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 177
[08-Jan-2021 09:45:18 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught  --> Smarty: 0():Missing '$template' parameter <-- 
  thrown in /home/drfoster/public_html/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 177
[16-Jan-2021 12:53:52 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught  --> Smarty: 0():Missing '$template' parameter <-- 
[16-Jan-2021 12:58:59 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught  --> Smarty: 0():Missing '$template' parameter <-- 

Hi noted! 

As mentioned above it was only a hunch. 

It means somewhere in the code there is a variable called {$template} which seems not to be defined . It could be theme templates or modules I would use IDE to look for this variable, but unfortunately whatever I'm saying here won't help you directly. The missing variable needs to be debugged, starting from where it is rendered.

I could have helped you but it's weekend, and I'm off in abut 30 min.

I hope somebody else will dig into it

Also, just s a side note, you have 8 console errors only on the products page , also your theme setting is visible ;) There is something more than it shows!