Have PS create an order at my vendor.

Nickovitshj

Hey there,

Please know that I have searched for this all day, but couldn't find anything conclusive.

I'm running a PS multistore setup and we currently use TechData for dropshipping.
Plans for this year are for us to expand considerably.

Is there a way for when a customer makes an order. To have that order automatically be created in TechData?
Is this to be done through a webservice? Someone with knowledge on this. Please point me in the direction of some kind of module. Or some youtube tutorial. Or some documentation. I'm close to getting clueless for this.

Thanks in advance,

Nick

You can use TechData api or web-service to create order on TechData , for order create automatically you can use prestashop hook actionValidateOrder .This hook was called when order placed .

when this hook was called you can check order items and send api request to TechData to create order 

Hope this will help you 

8 hours ago, Web Engg. said:

You can use TechData api or web-service to create order on TechData , for order create automatically you can use prestashop hook actionValidateOrder .This hook was called when order placed .

when this hook was called you can check order items and send api request to TechData to create order 

Hope this will help you 

Thanks! I have indeed received some information from my TechData contact. About how the xml structure should be.
I will look further into this.

If other people have personal experience with this, please do come forward.