1-Click upgrade script error

[INTERNAL] /var/www/xxxxx/src/PrestaShopBundle/Controller/Admin/CommonController_orig.php line 0 - Cannot declare class PrestaShopBundle\Controller\Admin\CommonController, because the name is already in use

I get this error when I try to upgrade from 1.7.6.7 to 1.7.7.1

[INTERNAL] /var/www/cakerevolution.ro/src/PrestaShopBundle/Controller/Admin/CommonController_orig.php line 0 - Cannot declare class PrestaShopBundle\Controller\Admin\CommonController, because the name is already in use

1-Click upgrade script

Edited by Courage2000 (see edit history)

I've tried also manual upgrade.

php install/upgrade/upgrade.php

I get instant error

PHP Fatal error:  Cannot declare class PrestaShopBundle\Controller\Admin\CommonController, because the name is already in use in /var/www/cakerevolution.ro/src/PrestaShopBundle/Controller/Admin/CommonController_orig.php on line 0

PHP 7.2.34 (cli) (built: Jan  4 2021 14:20:18) ( NTS )

Hi,

it looks like you have a non valid Prestashop file, or you've duplicated it, so you should rename the file /src/PrestaShopBundle/Controller/Admin/CommonController_orig.php to something like CommonController_orig.php.OLD , something anything but not .php extension, or make a backup of it and delete it, as it seems that this one is causing your error.

Kind regards, Leo