Mehrere Verkäufer - mit indiv. Bestellinfo Mail - Multishop?

rolig

Hi

MultiShop oder nicht?

Mein Ziel:

Mehrere Anbieter in einem Shop. Hauptkategorieen für jeden Anbieter, darunter allenfalls weitere Kat. dieses Anbieters. Wenn bestellt wird soll die Bestellinfomail an den jeweiligen Anbieter. Allenfalls eine Kopie an mich - falls der Anbieter das wünscht.

Anbieter/Hintergrund:

Restaurants mit Liefer - PickupService (Lockdown...) die keinen eigenen Shop haben aber gerne einige wenige Menüs oder ähnliches Online anbieten wollen.

Unklar:

Kann ich das ohne Multishop lösen oder soll ein Multishop aktiviert werden. Und kann ich dann das so wie gewünscht lösen?

Danke für eure Inputs.

Roli

Hi Roli, 

As I'm reading it seems that you'll have to think about the following questions as well :

1. everything is fine with the concept of several providers/one shop/each ahs his own category ==> however what will happen if a client orders from several categories, I means the cart will hold items from multiple providers? 

How would you handle the emails in that case? 

What I would do (probably) : I would leave the Ps to work in the way it does, however I would write a small module, which would identify each Products and that product would be added to a  certain provider. Once an order is placed it would be easy to determine from the DB the products belonging to it (as well teh connected provider (this could be a supplier in PS) . Based on each new order - I would create a provider@domain email address, and send out a standard mail, holding the customer info as well the product(only that ) which refers to the provider. 

Alternative

2. Create subdomains and each provider should have his own store . you would share carts, which means that you would be able based on that (if each shop has his own email address) to divide the email as well. 

Both options are there- I personally would have used the first one (multishops are a pain in the a$$ to maintain)

Good luck with your venture!

3 minutes ago, Leo @ Prestachamps said:

Thank you Leo

I want to control customers so that they only order from one restaurant. Unfortunately, there is no way to store the email of the respective restaurant in the categories or products.

Possibly I actually make a separate shop for everyone and work with subdomains. I can create 1 sample shop and then copy and then customize this one.

Thank you for your input.

Hallo,

Entschuldigung, ich habe gerade gesehen, dass ich auf Englisch geschrieben habe :)

Das passiert, wenn du mehrere Sprachen beherrschst :) Ich denke, das ist der Weg, wie du beschrieben hast.

Ich hoffe du machst es, da wir neue Shops und Lösungen brauchen :)

Grüße, Leo

Edited by Leo @ Prestachamps
post not visible (see edit history)