Mail alerts module??!

I´ve installed the new PrestaShop 1.7.7.1, in swedish. Looking for the Pestashop Email alerts - I wan´t to send an e-mail to myself when I recieve an order.

Can´t ffind it!

I do not find any moduke named "Mail alert" in my PrestaShop.

When I search for the module on: addons.prestashop.com, I find the module - but I do not get any Download button.

Where am I going wrong?

Hi, 

How familiar are you with PS: 

Prestashop divided from the PS 1.7.5 version the modules into 2 sections (actually he did from the 1.7.0 version but it's a long story), this means that you have the module Manager, as well the Module catalog. 

Did you searched in Module Catalog ? I'm asking as the module manager holds modules which have been installed, the Module Manager section on the other hand holds modules which are available to install. 

If you would upload a module using FTP - that well have the following path ===> Module Catalog (you would see an install option ) ===. and only than it would appear in the Module Manager section!

Kind Regards, 

Leo

Thanks - I looked in the Module manager - and when I couldn´t fins it there - I went to addons.prestashop... And there It wasn´t possible to download.

Of course - because it was "predownloaded" - THanks to you I found it in the module catalog!

Thanks!

Solved!