Searching for a way to show Only Products with Photos

Hi there,

I need a way to only activated on a shop products with pictures.

This is because I'm using an import system and I get over more than 7000 references.

Thank you so much in advance if you have a solution, a plugin or anything else.

Wishing you a great day and good health these days.

Hi, 

What we usually recommend to clients in this case is

1. At the first import put the products active column  to 0 . This means that somebody manually will need to activate the products. The product listing in the BO offers you a mass activation option. 

2. Also, you could run an SQL request which (based on cron) can deactivate or activate products, based on image existing or not) . You could run this manually after each import.

Also, I would recommend you to use some Image manager module for the products, as entering in and out from the product only to upload an image doesn't make sense. A lot of time is wasted. 

Kind Regards, 

Leo

Hi Leo,

Thank you very much for your response.

This is what I thought at first, deactivating each product and then activating only those with photos.

Do you know the best image manager module would be the best to do that easily and quickly ?

Kind Regards,

Nelwep

Thanks, but I forgot to tell you, I'm using for my client a module to import products from a (physical) checkout software.

All the images are sent from it and can't be edited from Prestashop. I'd just want something that allow easily to activate only products which have at least 1 image.

Maybe your idea of setting up a cron task is the best option I could think of doing.

Thank you very much for your advices.