Modife home page from FTP

Francesco_ro

Hi, 

Prestashop doesn't has a specific index.html or tpl file as in Wordpress. 

The entire index is a modular section , which means it's created from several tpl's, like : Header, head, footer + the body holds a lot of modules, which generate the content on teh index. 

You need to understand the hook functionality of Prestashop 

https://devdocs.prestashop.com/1.7/modules/concepts/hooks/

Taking that into account the question would need to be more specific, and probably a better description of what you want to achieve would make more PS forum dev's be able to tell you the location and method to achieve it. A URL would be nice as well. 

Kind Regard's, 

Leo

Hi, 

Both text and location is part of some JXML Banner. Now,....I don't' know this theme, but there are several ones which use certain html or banner block modules to achieve this. 

Please go your module section and search for the theme name (I would search for JX) .

I bet there are a lot of modules, and one will be a banner or html block module- something similar. 

Let me know if you found it, in case you didn't  cerate a user with my email and I'll get that for you. 

cheers, 

Leo 

PS: Don't forget to spread the love :)

Hi, 

You clicked on edit Column settings - which brings you to the Column class setting, and not the content itself. 

How many JX module are there ? This module seems to help you in creating and modifying the template in terms of elements it's like a page builder for the theme. 

If you click on the content what happens ? I I found the theme is Videtix- but couldn't find any documentation) 

Try to click on the actual content which is category banner, or search for any other module which would be called jx-banner

There is still the option that I could check. 

Kind Regards, 

Leo

Hi Francesco, 

You don't need to pay for this :) - I would have said so from the beginning if that's the case. 

Finding a solution takes too much through mail, and as I had to do with hundreds of templates, let me see what I can figure out. 

If you want to repay the kindness, spread the love by a like  or thanks icon ;)

Cheers, 

Leo

• Thanks 1

Hi Leo,

I have send you a PM

Francesco

15 minutes ago, Leo @ Prestachamps said:

Hi, 

Create an account for leo(@)prestachamps.(com), but you can also send me though PM.

it shouldn't take me too much(I hope so ) :) 

Cheers, 

Leo

26 minutes ago, Leo @ Prestachamps said:

Hi Francesco, 

You don't need to pay for this :) - I would have said so from the beginning if that's the case. 

Finding a solution takes too much through mail, and as I had to do with hundreds of templates, let me see what I can figure out. 

If you want to repay the kindness, spread the love by a like  or thanks icon ;)

Cheers, 

Leo

• 4 months later...

Hello all,

I have a similar question, I would like to have a specificity on the navbar only on the home page and not on the other pages. The specificity is just a little javascript script that makes the background transparent when the Y position of my navbar is at 0.

Would anyone have an idea on how to do so ?

Let me know if my question is not clear.

Many thanks,