Upgrade from 1.7.6.5 to 1.7.7.0 Make site slow!

Hi!
Yesterday i upgraded my Prestashop site with "1-Click Upgrade Module" from 1.7.6.5 to 1.7.7.0.

At the end of update process the module said "Upgrade successuful" so i try to go in Front Office and the site load really really slow, with a TTFB (20s - 40s) can you help me?

This is the result of profiler:

2d668a4e77004cebb96d03e2a475b775.png

Hi,

According to the image sent the site Performance is set to : Never Recompile and cache is disabled. 

Activating Cache, as well changing the recompile option will solve your issue (probably) 

Go to the Advance Parameter ===> Performance set Compile to Recompile template whenever something has changed. and set Cache to yes. 

I would also recommend to check the apache optimization - if it's not set than it can easily happen that your Gzip option is not working either. 

Keep us ported. 

Cheers, 

Leo

44 minutes ago, Leo @ Prestachamps said:

Hi,

According to the image sent the site Performance is set to : Never Recompile and cache is disabled. 

Activating Cache, as well changing the recompile option will solve your issue (probably) 

Go to the Advance Parameter ===> Performance set Compile to Recompile template whenever something has changed. and set Cache to yes. 

I would also recommend to check the apache optimization - if it's not set than it can easily happen that your Gzip option is not working either. 

Keep us ported. 

Cheers, 

Leo

Hello Leo!
Thanks for your reply!
I set your tips on my web site, but the Load time still High 8s

The initContent and the display are really high

65b8a131e72fcbad83de4cf26e537fab.png

Hi, 

As I can see the TTFB(time to first byte) is still above 1.5 seconds. Which is ridiculously high. 

I would appreciate if you could share with us Advance Parameters==>information, and the entire Performance part as well. 

the init content can be high because of a module like a slider (usually) 

Anyhow, if you would share the above info, as well the URL of the site would be of great help. In case that's not possible, send me a PM with ti.

Cheers, 

Leo