Shipping cost from multiple warehouses

marazx

Hello!

I have a problem with my prestashop 1.7.7.0.

I have multiple warehouses and shipping option for all warehouses.
The problem is that on checkout it only shows the second one, not both shipping methods.
That is a problem, because the shipping price is not same on the warehouses and also, because they come from different places, the shipping time is different.

Shipping price is correct in the checkout, but it only shows the last shipping option there.
It should show every shipping method, because the packages are delivered from different places with different shipping times.

Any way to solve this without a million dollar module?

Edited by marazx
added info (see edit history)

1 hour ago, El Patron said:

are you using a module for warehouses?  If I remember correctly 1770 and sometime earlier warehouses were dropped.

What you need (see addons) is a split order, i.e. when more than one shipping carrier....

No I don't have modules for warehouses. I have multiple shipping options from different locations.

you have then carriers, different carries and I suspect then that you have product level shipping assigned yes?

what you need is a split order, i.e. where there is more than one carrier associated to the order yes?

but I do not know if there is a split order module, PS never got it working properly and dropped...

warehouse modules

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/search?search_query=warehouse

13 hours ago, El Patron said:

you have then carriers, different carries and I suspect then that you have product level shipping assigned yes?

what you need is a split order, i.e. where there is more than one carrier associated to the order yes?

but I do not know if there is a split order module, PS never got it working properly and dropped...

warehouse modules

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/search?search_query=warehouse

It is split in orders if you make the order all the way, but only shows the one shipping method in checkout.

6 hours ago, marazx said:

So in orders it gets split into so many orders, depending on how many different shipping methods there are.

But on checkout it shows only the last one.

asd.png

yes as mentioned PS does not support split orders at checkout, I recommend posting in job offers to find someone affordable in you region to help as I don't know a way you can configure native to meet your requirements.  cc @Leo @ Prestachamps do you have any advice finding solution for split order at checkout?

• Like 1