[SOLVED] Backoffice HTTP 500 error - Prestashop 1.7.6.2

Hi,

you should send a screenshot about the error with debug mode on, then we can guide you on what to do next, as most probably one of your module which you've recently updated has some error or dependency, the error or exception is pointing that out usually.

Kind regards, Leo

I only get some missing translation notes and this: 

Enabling the "sensio_framework_extra.router.annotations" configuration is deprecated since version 5.2. Set it to false and use the "Symfony\Component\Routing\Annotation\Route" annotation from Symfony itself.

Hi, 

What you're describing is not exactly a Prestashop bug, I would call the hosting company. 

Here is an article about it

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/51208547/how-to-fix-sensio-bundle-frameworkextrabundle-configuration-route-is-depreca

However, in case you have SSH access through Cpanel, you could try the following

Root/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php and around line 2636 and 2665find the following

continue;

and change it to

continue 2;

The funny part is that during I was writing and looking for a proper solution (maybe) I found a Prestashop forum post as well - which says almost the same thing. 

I would restart the process and see what happens. Anyhow try to do the above and keep us posted. 

Cheers, 

Leo

• Like 1

Hi! Thank you for replying. I have access to cPanel, and i tried to find this: 

Root/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php and around line 2636 and 2665find the following.

Didn't see the php file there, but I was able to find using FTP. I did the change but didn't have any result. I will try the other suggestion now.