After update all products became packs

I just updated to prestashop 17.7 and noticed that ALL my products became packs.  If i try to add a new product it is by default a pack and i cannot change it. In frontoffice i get no errors but in the backoffice i also get some problems with css i suppose on order page.
Did somebody else encounter this problem?

Thank you

Hi
Never Experienced anything similar, but if it help changing all products from Packs to standard one, can be easily done through the Database. 

It's a weird situation and I wonder if anybody else got anything similar. 

Are you sure that you didn't had a module which was handling products and packs? Just wondering what could change on a  DB level the product type. 

Cheers,

Just discovered by mistake. I run 2 shops and when with the diferences between them because on 1 shop everything was fine. It's a module to be more exact - a  Loyalty, referral & affiliate module a older version because i don't use it anymore. It was deactivated but still created problems and i did at least 3 tries and full back ups. A lot of wasted time. At least it works now.

Thank for the help. I think the subject can be closed or should i delete the topic?