[MODULE] Customers multi-store single sign-on(SSO) shared login Module

ZHSoft

Overview

• Support simultaneous login of customers under multiple stores and multiple domains, no need to login repeatedly, shared login (SSO).

What this module does for you

event_available Help save time

• When we open multiple stores, there are often multiple domain names, and each store’s domain name is different. This causes customers to log in many times in stores with multiple domain names, which creates a very bad user experience for customers. The user needs to log in over and over again.
  • Our module solves this problem very well. Based on the principle of SSO, customers only need to log in to any one store, and other multi-store stores will automatically log in, and guests do not need to log in again.

What your customers will like

• Multi-stores only need to log in once, and the user experience is very good.

Other

• Please visit developer's modules page for other amazing modules: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/2_community-developer?contributor=1197421
  • Please leave your feedback and rating after using the module. It helps us to make better modules and provide better service to you and others:http://addons.prestashop.com/en/ratings.php
  • Software quality is officially certified by PrestaShop

Features

• Multi-store customer shared login(SSO)
  • Support multiple languages
  • Support multiple stores
  • Long-term stable technical support

What's New in Version 1.0.0(12/29/2020)

• Upload the module for the first time.

Support and updates

• You automatically get 3 months of support for this product.
  • For 90 days after your purchase, you can enjoy technical and feature support, as well as access to updates available for this product.
  • Make sure this product runs well on your store for 12 months with Option Zen!
  • With Option Zen, you get access to ALL updates for the product for one year following purchase. Support from the product developer is available by email to answer all your technical and feature-related questions.

What is Option Zen?

• Option Zen includes two services:
  • Unlimited after-sales support during the period covered by the option
  • Access to all updates for the product during the period
  • Option Zen is available at a discount when purchasing this product, but, if you miss out, you can also buy it via your customer account later. It is valid up to one year following the date of purchase of your product. The earlier you buy it, the longer you can enjoy it!

What does it include?

The following are included in Option Zen:

• questions about using the module/theme;
  • solving technical problems related to the module/theme;
  • access to all module/theme updates.

The following services are not included in Option Zen:

• customization and special development;
  • installing and updating the module/theme;
  • solving problems concerning third-party services, hosting, the server, or the PrestaShop software.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.jpeg

Edited by ZHSoft (see edit history)

• 2 years later...

Hi there, 

Thanks that's a well needed module !

I've tried your demo and I do not understand why when using your customer demo account I am indeed logged in both of your sites but when I create another customer account I am only logged in the site I registered...

Thanks for clearing this 

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your new requirement, we will improve this requirement as soon as possible.
At present, we have only developed the login synchronization of old accounts, and the synchronization function has not been developed when new accounts are created.
I believe we will be able to solve it as soon as possible.

• 1 month later...
On 2/21/2023 at 11:44 PM, ZHSoft said:

Thank you for your new requirement, we will improve this requirement as soon as possible.
At present, we have only developed the login synchronization of old accounts, and the synchronization function has not been developed when new accounts are created.
I believe we will be able to solve it as soon as possible.

Hello, is your module updated now ? Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2023 at 8:13 PM, INTJP said:

Hello, is your module updated now ? Thank you

Hello
Yes. At present, the automatic synchronization function is supported when registering an account. We have notified you through the PrestashopAddons background email for a long time, but we have not received your reply for a long time.