Prestashop 1.7.7.0 An error occurred during installation

I was trying to install the new latest release of Prestashop 1.7.7.0 and i was getting this error at the final step.

ERROR [console] Error thrown while running command "prestashop:schema:update-without-foreign --env=prod". Message: "SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away" ["exception" => PDOException { …},"command" => "prestashop:schema:update-without-foreign --env=prod","message" => "SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away"]

Can anyone tell me what seems to be the problem?

2 hours ago, PrestaServicePro said:

Thanks a lot for your reply. I PHP script is given there but this time out problem should not be happening on prestashop, i guess. Can you kindly give me an idea if i have to change something on the pretashop code or update something on my web server? 

Thank you again

On 1/6/2021 at 4:11 PM, PrestaServicePro said:

Hi, 
Contact your host provider and ask to increase it to the max value:
memory_limit
max_execution_time

memory_limit = 512 M

max_execution_time = 300 second

That should do it, right? But, i am still facing the problem. 

Any idea, bro?

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Lucio Crusca said:

@num47 I'm facing the same problem as yours, tried the same solutions and I'm still stuck there. Did you manage to solve it?

To be honest, nope, couldn't find any solution. Most likely it was a problem with the server configuration. MySql connection wasn't keeping up long enough for the installation. I had to use softaculous to install it. Later, I have installed 1.7.7.2 later by myself without facing any trouble. Maybe my server provider had fixed the issue by then. You try to install 1.7.7.2 and see if you can install it without facing any trouble. If it shows you the problem then it could be the server that is causing the problem.

• 4 months later...
On 27/3/2021 at 10:49, num47 said:

Para ser honesto, no, no pude encontrar ninguna solución. Lo más probable es que haya sido un problema con la configuración del servidor. La conexión MySql no se mantuvo el tiempo suficiente para la instalación. Tuve que usar  softaculous  para instalarlo. Más tarde, instalé 1.7.7.2 más tarde por mí mismo sin enfrentar ningún problema. Quizás mi proveedor de servidor ya había solucionado el problema. Intenta instalar 1.7.7.2 y vea si puede instalarlo sin tener ningún problema. Si le muestra el problema, entonces podría ser el servidor el que está causando el problema.

Hola, pudieron solucionarlo? Tengo el mismo problema al instalar PS 1.7.7.4 y 1.7.7.5