Upgrade to PS 1.7.7.0 database not updated :(

CBLBTL

Hi,

I have updated my PS 1.7.6.8 to 1.7.7.0 - every files updated successfull but when comes to update DB gives me server error. Now I have in BO 1.7.7.0 but my database is still 1.7.6.8. How to force update one more time in 1-click update or how to update only database?

Regards

Hi, 

You can't force another update on a the database. You can either redo the entire Upgrade from scratch in case you have a backup of file as well the Database. 

The fact that you're seeing a 500 Error on the order status change doesn't mean anything. 

Stay at the 500 Error page - activated Debug (either using the Backoffice or directly the FTP) and see what the error msg is. It can easily be a module which is not compatible with the latest PS version!

In case that's the issue, just go ahead search for the module using FTP (and de-comment for a sec the module itself-change name ) . If there error is gone and everything works - case solved. 

Bear in  mind that it can easily happen that you have more than a single module which is causing an issue. 

There are other steps to follow, but I don't want to enter into unnecessary details, if these work. 

Good Luck, 

12 minutes ago, CBLBTL said:

Hayır, yedeğim yok. DB'min güncellendiğini nasıl kontrol edebilirim?

BO'da sipariş durumunu değiştirmek istediğimde 500 sunucu hatası olduğunu fark ettim.

Can you open debug mode? 

PrestaShop installation directory, go to the config/defines.inc.php file and open it with some text editor. (or in cpanel file manager)

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);

to

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

I started debug mode and there is an error when I go to Orders:

An error occurred while loading the web debug toolbar. Open the web profiler.

Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\ContextErrorException

in vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/DataCollector/DataCollector.php (line 56)

return $isCalledFromOverridingMethod ? $this->data : serialize($this->data);

}

public function unserialize($data)

{

$this->data = \is_array($data) ? $data : unserialize($data);

}

/**

* Converts the variable into a serializable Data instance.

This needs a proper Technical Debugging. It can be an override, a class missing etc..... Beside order status change any other non-wanted issues observed? 

Create a backup of your store. Set back the design to Default- and test if the issue persist.

You could also deactivate all Overrides, and non PS - modules from the performance section. As you're issue lies in the BO and not Frontend (loosing the design for a couple of seconds is not really an issue.

It's difficulty debugging something blindfolded. 

Last resort you can use a migration module, and migrate all data to a new Ps. (this will involve some work as modules needs to be -initialised, along with the theme - which needs to eb set, but at least you'll have a clean shop at the end. 

You could also higher a company to take a closer look. 

Cheers, 

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]

Table 'xxx_shop.ps_przelewy24_extra_charges' doesn't exist<br /><br /><pre>SELECT * FROM `ps_przelewy24_extra_charges` a0 WHERE (a0.`id_order` = 1795) LIMIT 1</pre>
at line 769 in file classes/db/Db.php

764. if ($webservice_call && $errno) { 765. $dbg = debug_backtrace(); 766. WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '

' . $this->getMsgError() . '. From ' . (isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '') . '->' . $dbg[3]['function'] . '() Query was : ' . $sql, 97); 767. } elseif (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS')) { 768. if ($sql) { 769. throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError() . '<br /><br /><pre>' . $sql . '</pre>'); 770. } 771. 772. throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError()); 773. } 774. }

What does it mean?

Unfortunately you can’t force a database upgrade. 

I’m not sure how familiare are you with programming but you need to create a fresh new PS check the tables and either migrate the data’s from the actual store to the new PS 1.7.7 database or you go step by step and add all missing info’s. 

each step is a time consuming one, and you need to have proper skills to do It.

as you’re a one man band - I would suggest to ask your host if the have maybe a backup

of the files or DB.

We can offer such help but it has a certian cost and it wasn’t frankly my intention to generate income rather to help. 

Disable all non ps modules and disable overrides - try again. 

Now i found 1-click update log file and there is info:

[2020-12-31 11:00:32] Database upgrade OK
[2020-12-31 11:00:33] Database upgraded. Now upgrading your Addons modules...

That means my database is updated succesfull, but what with addons modules? Update stops on this task?

• 1 month later...
On 1/2/2021 at 3:23 PM, CBLBTL said:

I started debug mode and there is an error when I go to Orders:

An error occurred while loading the web debug toolbar. Open the web profiler.

Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\ContextErrorException

in vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/DataCollector/DataCollector.php (line 56)

return $isCalledFromOverridingMethod ? $this->data : serialize($this->data);

}

public function unserialize($data)

{

$this->data = \is_array($data) ? $data : unserialize($data);

}

/**

* Converts the variable into a serializable Data instance.

@CBLBTL it looks like it is related to a PHP 7.3 Unserialize decode issue https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=77302

A quick workaround would be to use the @unserialize() method as suggested here (but we need to check the impact first) :