Error in Paypal The elements in the shopping cart were changed. Please try to pay again.

wfdeanb

Hi

I am having problems paying with PayPal. The order goes through to PayPal and Prestashop.

But the customer gets the Error: (Error in Paypal The elements in the shopping cart were changed. Please try to pay again.) So the customer thinks that the payment and or order did not complete.

I am getting this problem on the live site.
I have now setup a testing site https://www.wirefish-test.co.uk/ and I am using PayPal Sandbox to test.

Prestashop V 1.7.6.8
Prestashop module PayPal v5.3.1

Thanks

Dean Bailey

Edited by wfdeanb (see edit history)

• 5 weeks later...

I think I/we have an issue with the PayPal module. I had to rebuild the site to get this working again. The module now works using the PayPal sand box.
It was fine to start but, I have found that as I add content and configure the site site the module is taking way too long to open. I mean 3 minutes. Something is wrong. 

The only error I see is -    memory_limit (missing description)

PrestaShop version: 1.7.7.1

PHP version: 7.3.26

Memory limit: 128M

Max execution time: 30

Upload Max File size: 256M

The only two non Prestashop modules I have installed are:
1-Click Upgrade to Prestashop 1.7
PayPal

Any ideas guys?

Am 30.12.2020 um 5:24 PM schrieb wfdeanb:

... I am having problems paying with PayPal. The order goes through to PayPal and Prestashop.

But the customer gets the Error: (Error in Paypal The elements in the shopping cart were changed. Please try to pay again.) So the customer thinks that the payment and or order did not complete.

we recognized the same also in the 1.7.6.8 version which is currently lauched:

"The basket has been updated, we will send you back to the payment method selection" and nothing is happening...

I just realized my issue stemmed from the PayPal module not following the set rules in the back office of "rounding", I upgraded the module from their site to version v5.3.1, I don't recall the previous version but it wasn't very old.

• 2 years later...