I can't log in to admin after update

rrrikardinho

Hi all,

Today I updated my online store through the '1 click'. However when finishing the update, my login session was ended. When I try to access the administrator of my store again, with my username and password, the screen is locked in the image that appears in the attachment, I do not have access to the administrator. When accessing the login screen again, he again asks for my username and password, and is locked on the attached screen again.

Captura de Tela 2020-12-26 às 15.38.17.png

Same problem here. Its really a pain in a** whenever Prestashop, Theme or PHP got any update. One thing is sure Prestashop dont love updates. From last 2 days my store is showing under maintainence message and if I try to edit any file as suggested by some over smart fools then White screen of death comes up. I thanks myself for taking the backup of Prestashop 1.7.6.7 before upgrading to 1.7.7 through Softalucous page in CPanel (The Best way of creating backups) and I don't expect that anyone will give correct answer because Prestashop fools will ask you own story they never read or listen what some is asking.

Server Configs on my end are:

PHP : 7.3

Prestashop: 1.7.7

While upgrading from 1.7.6.7 I enabled following options :

>Use Custom theme after update

>Disable Non-Native Modules

>Update Prestashop native theme

and every option in that section.

Even when I restore back to Prestashop 1.7.6.7 then now problems are occurring, Warehouse Theme is not upgrading and showing white screen of death.

I had tried upgrading to Prestashop 1.7.7 with diff settings but nothing works. Definitely there is a bug and moreover I enabled error reporting or Debug Mode but nothing is coming apart from the screen shown in above message. To Prestashop Team this is what you guys were prepared for PHP 7.3 and 7.4!!!???

Instead of adding new features first make your existing project stable to PHP 7.3 and 7.4 from August 2020 I am facing issues every month related to this but Prestashop developers are in their own mood of doing something new and leaving current as it is. I thanked to my hosting provider Bigrock who updated Composer at that time near around September after 1 month of reporting to them(which only I know how I handled my customers as orders stopped creating in backoffice after successful payment, I changed gateway from CCAvenue to Razorpay and everything went well, CCAvenue didn't understood the change happened at that time suffered ), Otherwise My life was hell as My Prestashop installation was not ready to handle changes on server side.

Daily I am receiving mails that from 31st Dec ownwards PHP 7.3 and 7.4 will be forcefully set on the server by Provider and its been two days I am pulling my hair just because of stupid PHP updates. If we are not getting solution to this then I will look a feasible way to move into Magento as that is much and actually Stable than Prestashop and you guys keep your Modules themes to yourselves.