Multistore - Discounts being shared although unchecked when creating store - Pricing groups not coming in store 2

obeidullah

Hi

Prestashop : 1.7.7.0

I created a new store and selected which items I wanted to share. I basically only wanted the Products, customer groups and few other items to be shared. So I unchecked the Discounts and other items. However I find the discount vouchers in both stores. I tried 2 or 3 times to ensure I am not making a mistake and yes the vouchers are showing in both stores. I don't want the vouchers in both stores as we shall be having 2 different admin personal to run each store and so if one admin edits or deletes a voucher it then goes away from both stores which is going to cause a problem. If I create voucher for store 1 it could automatically be used in store 2.

Why is prestashop sharing this without my need for it?

Also if anybody got any idea on the next thing....

Store 1 - Main store - has the Products. So store 2 is sharing products from Store 1. If I share the products then why are the Customer group discount / Pricing structure of the items not being copied over? Only the normal Price Incl and Price EXCL gets available in store 2. But the other prices don't come in store 2. Is there any way for me to do this?