Sitemap does not include all the Products

Giak

Hi,

I am encountering a problem generating the sitemap.xml of my e-commerce.

In few words, when I generate the sitemap, opening the file, I cannot find the products. I had a look into the Robot.txt file but it seems ok. My website is tonerrigenerati.it

Can you help me?

Thank you a lot

Giacomo

Edited by Giak (see edit history)

• 5 weeks later...

we would need a link to the sitemap and name of a product that is not listed

but

as agency we remove google sitemap from client shops....google and other search engines index shops and do not need sitemap.

few even set up cron so it does not take long for sitemap to go out of date.

I recommend removing all sitemap infos, and removing/disabling sitemap....

Hi Giacomo, 

Did you generated the sitemap: 

You should see the files through FTP as well. 

The sitemap location in your case should be : 

https://tonerrigenerati.it/1_index_sitemap.xml

https://tonerrigenerati.it/1_it_0_sitemap.xml (I presume) 

If you're using the standard PS sitemap module, just reset the module and generate the sitemap using the configuration. 

Keep us posted!

• 1 year later...
On 18/1/2021 at 6:57 PM, Prestachamps dice:

Ciao Giacomo, 

Hai generato la mappa del sito: 

dovresti vedere i file anche tramite FTP. 

La posizione della mappa del sito nel tuo caso dovrebbe essere: 

https://tonerrigenerati.it/1_index_sitemap.xml

https://tonerrigenerati.it/1_it_0_sitemap.xml  (presumo) 

Se stai utilizzando il modulo Sitemap PS standard, ripristina il modulo e genera la Sitemap utilizzando la configurazione. 

Tienici aggiornati!

Effettivamente, dopo aver reinstallato il modulo memorizza le pagine prodotto, noto che manca la pagina 2-home che è quella che in effetti contiene le indicazioni dello shop comprese le categorie e sottocategorie. 

1 hour ago, antonio said:

Cosi però dovrei modificare ogni volta che aggiungo o tolgo qualcosa I prodotti li aggiunge, anche le  subcategories, manca la "2-home" cioè la pagina principale dello shop e questo é strano! 

Well some people don't use sitemaps.

So, however, I should change every time I add or remove something The products adds them, even the subcategories, the "2-home" is missing, that is the main page of the shop and this is strange!

Si ma il mio è piccolo e mi occupo di tutto io, anche la SEO (e devo dire con buoni risultati, ho 2 querry in prima pagina e 2 in seconda🤗) perciò mi viene comodo aggiornare solo il sitemap con un click senza dover andare su search consolle ecc. In più il sitemap lo leggono anche gli altri motori tipo Bing e qualcuno arriva anche da li

Yes, but mine is small and I take care of everything myself, even SEO (and I must say with good results, I have 2 querry on the first page and 2 on the second🤗) so I am comfortable updating only the sitemap with a click without having to go to search console etc. In addition, the sitemap is also read by the other Bing type engines and someone also comes from there

Just translated by Bing

48 minutes ago, antonio said:

Si ma il mio è piccolo e mi occupo di tutto io, anche la SEO (e devo dire con buoni risultati, ho 2 querry in prima pagina e 2 in seconda🤗) perciò mi viene comodo aggiornare solo il sitemap con un click senza dover andare su search consolle ecc. In più il sitemap lo leggono anche gli altri motori tipo Bing e qualcuno arriva anche da li