Shopping Cart Keeper after Logout / Login

Hi it seems that prestashop Core doesnt provide a solution (correct me if i'm wrong), I'm interested how the following could be corrected:

Once a registered user add product to its shopping cart but not complete the order and then he will logout or use his account on a new device - his cart will be empty.

Since Prestashop already register all data of existing carts associated to registered users, how I could keep always a cart to a specific user until he will delete objects from the cart or will complete the order.

We have the same "shopping cart rules" within amazon or ebay, and its very helpful, since I add products to a cart now, and will continue later, maybe from another device...

thank you

p.s. I have seen that other ps shops like  monsieurchaussure.com and papiertigre.fr are already working this way, any cart of registered user is available after logout/login and if user access from another device, his shopping cart load the products and quantities he has put inside.

my ps is 1.7.7.  / php version is 7.3

Edited by testertom (see edit history)

Ok my fault, PS has the core solution> 

Step 1: To recall and display the content of the last shopping cart after login, Login into PrestaShop Back-Office and navigate to Customer Settings  > Customers.

Step 2: In the General section, Set Re-display cart at login option to Yes.

re-cart-after-login.png

Edited by testertom (see edit history)