In Back Office products without previous image

Vori

In Back Office products, when adding new products I do not get the thumbnail image, a point appears instead and when clicking with the mouse you access the product and the large image is correct, it happens in all products and only in the blackoffice.

pres2.jpg

hace 3 horas, Vori dijo:

In Back Office products, when adding new products I do not get the thumbnail image, a point appears instead and when clicking with the mouse you access the product and the large image is correct, it happens in all products and only in the blackoffice.

pres2.jpg

hello, have you tried to regenerate the thumbnails of the images? Go to Design> Image Adjustment> Regenerate Thumbnails. And deactivate the option to delete the previous ones ... if you have many products, your server may hang. If you have few, leave the option checked.

imagen.png

regenerate and nothing, I have the same website in another place and if the thumbnails come out but not on this server, maybe it's configuration but check the two sections of images and they are the same. and I'm just uploading product it doesn't reach 30, but it happens from product 1.