Error to edit products in my catalog on PS 1.7.7.0.

SMarcius

Hello,

I am new to PS. I would like to consult to some of the more advanced man in PS than me. The problem is that I can upload a single simple product to my catalog, can customize it to various combinations, yet once it is saved, I can't edit it. I wanted to change the picture of a product and was not able to do that, then I tried to change the font at least - again, unsuccessfully. Where could the problem lie in? What do I do wrong? I am also attaching a screenshot of the error shown to me, so you can be more flexible with the answer, if some of you will decide to take my case. Not only wasn't I able to change the picture of a product, nor add a description on different language. This has been driving me crazy for more than a week now... I am desperate and angry :( 

Using PS 1.7.7.0.

I would be more than grateful for any help possible!

image.thumb.png.4847976cc7657e2f356bb876e50a0fc1.png

On 12/19/2020 at 11:44 AM, Rhobur said:

Set Debug to On in Advanced Preferences->Performance and observe the errors (if any) or your browser's developer tools->console for JS errors.

What should I be looking for in those errors and what should I do next? I am no programmer, TBH, and have no clue about these tools. :(

Hello, You can do one things. Change your language and then enable debug mode from the  Advanced Preferences->Performance   , then go to the page and right click in google chrome , then click inspect .

Then google chrome developer window will open from network tab you can check the error. what show. If you post here other developer can help you.

Thank you