Getting script error when trying to log in to Back Office

leandoan

Question

I checked with my host provider and they said check with script editor or website developer because it is a script error when I try to log in.  Host is Bluehost.  Where do I go to correct script

[10-Dec-2020 17:52:34 US/Eastern] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant INTL_IDNA_VARIANT_UTS46 - assumed 'INTL_IDNA_VARIANT_UTS46' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home4/lubberse/public_html/littlegramsdesigns/src/Core/Util/InternationalizedDomainNameConverter.php on line 47
[11-Dec-2020 05:19:15 US/Eastern] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant INTL_IDNA_VARIANT_UTS46 - assumed 'INTL_IDNA_VARIANT_UTS46' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home4/lubberse/public_html/littlegramsdesigns/src/Core/Util/InternationalizedDomainNameConverter.php on line 47
/home4/lubberse/public_html/littlegramsdesigns/modules/sekeywords/sekeywords.php on line 92

7 answers to this question

I am getting this same error and can't access the BackOffice.  I did a manual install of the 1.7.7.1 version because my previous site stopped responding.  

[25-Jan-2021 01:36:46 US/Central] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant INTL_IDNA_VARIANT_UTS46 - assumed 'INTL_IDNA_VARIANT_UTS46' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home1/xxxxxxxx/public_html/src/Core/Util/InternationalizedDomainNameConverter.php on line 47

If you find a solution, please let me know.

I have Prestashop version 1.7.7.1, and PHP version 7.3.  I have verified that the ps_customer_session and ps_employee_session are in the database.  I can complete the login process to my admin site, but then I only see this page. (attached)

The error_log shows this error:

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant INTL_IDNA_VARIANT_UTS46 - assumed 'INTL_IDNA_VARIANT_UTS46' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home1/jeffcrow/public_html/src/Core/Util/InternationalizedDomainNameConverter.php on line 47

Raven 1 Tactical (PrestaShop).jpg

Just finally heard back from the hosting provider (HostGator).  Since I am on a shared hosting service, they won't update the ICU.   

However, I just changed my site to PHP 7.4... AGAIN.. and now I can get into the back office.  All of my site is in another folder, so I am trying to figure out how to get my theme and data moved.  This is just CRAZY!  

I had already tried every version of PHP that was available to configure my site, and none of them worked.  

Thank you everyone for your help.

On 1/25/2021 at 8:58 AM, SusanneCrow said:

I have Prestashop version 1.7.7.1, and PHP version 7.3.  I have verified that the ps_customer_session and ps_employee_session are in the database.  I can complete the login process to my admin site, but then I only see this page. (attached)

The error_log shows this error:

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant INTL_IDNA_VARIANT_UTS46 - assumed 'INTL_IDNA_VARIANT_UTS46' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home1/jeffcrow/public_html/src/Core/Util/InternationalizedDomainNameConverter.php on line 47

Raven 1 Tactical (PrestaShop).jpg

Found the solution to this after 2 days of searching: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/1027541-cannot-login-to-my-shop-backend/

On 12/11/2020 at 5:01 PM, leandoan said:

I checked with my host provider and they said check with script editor or website developer because it is a script error when I try to log in.  Host is Bluehost.  Where do I go to correct script

[10-Dec-2020 17:52:34 US/Eastern] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant INTL_IDNA_VARIANT_UTS46 - assumed 'INTL_IDNA_VARIANT_UTS46' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home4/lubberse/public_html/littlegramsdesigns/src/Core/Util/InternationalizedDomainNameConverter.php on line 47
[11-Dec-2020 05:19:15 US/Eastern] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant INTL_IDNA_VARIANT_UTS46 - assumed 'INTL_IDNA_VARIANT_UTS46' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home4/lubberse/public_html/littlegramsdesigns/src/Core/Util/InternationalizedDomainNameConverter.php on line 47
/home4/lubberse/public_html/littlegramsdesigns/modules/sekeywords/sekeywords.php on line 92

PHP 7.3 have these kind of issues

you can use PHP 7.4 if you are running PS 1.7.8.x

other wise if you have lower version of PS , change to PHP 7.2

hopefully the issue will fix

Regards