Looking for a module with "specific pricing by address" or "linked customer logins"

I have an ERP and special pricing can and is handed out by Customer, Location, or Point of Sale level where each lower level overrides the next.

If there is a module that will give me specific product pricing by address - then I could set it so the customer would select their address  first.  From there they would have their special pricing available.

Alternatively - if I was able to make multiple "Customer" accounts for each individual Location/Point of Sale - and link all of the accounts then the customer could login using their 1 login and select which "Customer" (Location/POS) they needed it delivered to.  This would allow me to use PrestaShop's Customer Specific Pricing

Does anyone know of any Linked Customer Account or Address-Specific Pricing modules?

Thanks for your reply.  I think that would take me a step in the other direction and give me less granular pricing.

Right now my best bet to do it within the system is to create an account for each combination of Customer/Location/POS. Apply pricing at the most granular level of my ERP (POS Level) and give my customers multiple logins for each POS

Current system allows customer to login, select which location/POS they are ordering for, and then it shows specific product pricing for that POS

I am looking at what it would take to make a module that would link Customer accounts together, and still digging to see if there is another way around this.

ndiaga - I am trying to find the Product Location module that you referenced. I'll post on here if I find it.

my geo targeting pro module on addons support maxmind precision  city (real time look ups) and precision city uploaded db.  The maxmind precision city is 'very' accurate....then at least you will have accurate geo data, country,city,state,zip,gps.....without geo data....then you will need to preset accounts as opposed to real time....look forward to learning what you ultimately do..

ndiaga - I mean have 2 "Customers" in PrestaShop, but with one login that can switch back and forth between the two

So in my Scenario - one customer would be "Best Buy - Breakroom" and another would be "Best Buy - Corporate Lounge" and the same person would order for both and easily able to switch between, but the two "customers" would be have different pricing for the same products

OK that sounds like it would definitely do it.  Sorry didn't realize that Prestashop allows one customer to be in multiple groups

That puts me really close 

It looks like there are specific product price for Customer Groups modules which is half the battle

Right now I am just looking up how to allow a customer to switch between groups, but this will definitely work

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/9/2020 at 7:58 PM, El Patron said:

my geo targeting pro module on addons support maxmind precision  city (real time look ups) and precision city uploaded db.  The maxmind precision city is 'very' accurate....then at least you will have accurate geo data, country,city,state,zip,gps.....without geo data....then you will need to preset accounts as opposed to real time....look forward to learning what you ultimately do..

Do you know how to preset account? by the way i am using https://whereaminow.co/what-county-am-i-in/ to find my location of current county.

Edited by Jonathan8877 (see edit history)