Problem after update Paypal 5.3.0

thedustman

After i update Paypal 5.3.0 i had this error, all configuration in price are right:

Error code: 0;Short message: Should equal sum of (unit_amount * quantity) across all items for a given purchase_unit;

Where i can download Paypal 5.2.1? i found it in Github but i can't install it.

Hi, Could you try this configuration on your PrestaShop and make a payment test ?

=> Go to preferences => General

=> Rounding rule: Round to infinity when the value is halfway (recommended)

=> Rounding Type: Round on each item

=> Decimals = 2.

If the problem is not solved, contact our support service here: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/contact-us?id_product=1748

Team 202

4 minutes ago, 202ecommerce said:

Hi, Could you try this configuration on your PrestaShop and make a payment test ?

=> Go to preferences => General

=> Rounding rule: Round to infinity when the value is halfway (recommended)

=> Rounding Type: Round on each item

=> Decimals = 2.

If the problem is not solved, contact our support service here: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/contact-us?id_product=1748

Team 202

This is my configuration since years and i never had this error, problems start with last update, i also already try to change configuration and save again but doesn't work.

I already open a ticket on addons.

I updated the moduel to 5.3.1 and now there is another error. 

Standard cart work fine.....but as soon as anybody use a coupon  the payment is correctly processed but in prestashop backend we recive the message as ERROR OF PAYMENT from paypal....even if the money are correctly deposited on paypal account

On 12/12/2020 at 9:23 AM, falabby said:

I updated the moduel to 5.3.1 and now there is another error. 

Standard cart work fine.....but as soon as anybody use a coupon  the payment is correctly processed but in prestashop backend we recive the message as ERROR OF PAYMENT from paypal....even if the money are correctly deposited on paypal account

Same thing happen in my shop after this update

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello @202 ecommerce,

by checking the error logs we realized also some payment errors decribed as order validation errors with relation to unknown tag 'displayPrice'

The payment runs through but it is worrying us!

Another customer claims today that the whole pament doesn't work and we found a log with:

Error code: 0;Short message: The instrument presented was either declined by the processor or bank, or it can't be used for this payment.;

Any idea?