minimal quantity in shopping cart product line

ruisonika

Hello developers,
I need your help to achive this (i'm with prestashop 1.6):
- in shopping-cart-product-line (first step of checkout) i have quantities with + and - ;
- i could change quantities with + or - signs but only 1 quantity for click...imagine if the product has minimal quantity, so the result should be increase or decrease the minimal quantity of the product, or 1 if there aren't minimal quantity. 
This is the piece of the code that works in it.

<td class="cart_quantity text-center" data-title="{l s='Quantity'}">
		{if (isset($cannotModify) && $cannotModify == 1)}
			<span>
				{if $quantityDisplayed == 0 AND isset($customizedDatas.$productId.$productAttributeId)}
					{$product.customizationQuantityTotal}
				{else}
					{$product.cart_quantity-$quantityDisplayed}
				{/if}
			</span>
		{else}
			{if isset($customizedDatas.$productId.$productAttributeId) AND $quantityDisplayed == 0}
				<span id="cart_quantity_custom_{$product.id_product}_{$product.id_product_attribute}_{$product.id_address_delivery|intval}" >{$product.customizationQuantityTotal}</span>
			{/if}
			{if !isset($customizedDatas.$productId.$productAttributeId) OR $quantityDisplayed > 0}

<input type="hidden" value="{if $quantityDisplayed == 0 AND isset($customizedDatas.$productId.$productAttributeId)}{$customizedDatas.$productId.$productAttributeId|@count}{else}{$product.cart_quantity-$quantityDisplayed}{/if}" name="quantity_{$product.id_product}_{$product.id_product_attribute}_{if $quantityDisplayed > 0}nocustom{else}0{/if}_{$product.id_address_delivery|intval}_hidden" />
				<input size="2" type="number" autocomplete="off" readonly style="background:white;border: 1px solid #e6e7e8;" class="cart_quantity_input form-control grey text inputqtyfield" min="{if $product.minimal_quantity > 0}{$product.minimal_quantity}{else}1{/if}" value="{if $quantityDisplayed == 0 AND isset($customizedDatas.$productId.$productAttributeId)}{$customizedDatas.$productId.$productAttributeId|@count}{else}{$product.cart_quantity-$quantityDisplayed}{/if}"  name="quantity_{$product.id_product}_{$product.id_product_attribute}_{if $quantityDisplayed > 0}nocustom{else}0{/if}_{$product.id_address_delivery|intval}" />

<div class="cart_quantity_button clearfix">
				{if $product.minimal_quantity < ($product.cart_quantity-$quantityDisplayed) OR $product.minimal_quantity <= 1}
					<a rel="nofollow" class="cart_quantity_down btn btn-default button-minus" id="cart_quantity_down_{$product.id_product}_{$product.id_product_attribute}_{if $quantityDisplayed > 0}nocustom{else}0{/if}_{$product.id_address_delivery|intval}" href="{$link->getPageLink('cart', true, NULL, "add=1&amp;id_product={$product.id_product|intval}&amp;ipa={$product.id_product_attribute|intval}&amp;id_address_delivery={$product.id_address_delivery|intval}&amp;op=down&amp;token={$token_cart}")|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" title="{l s='Subtract'}">
				<span><i class="icon-minus" ></i></span>
				</a>
				{else}
					<a class="cart_quantity_down btn btn-default button-minus disabled" href="#" id="cart_quantity_down_{$product.id_product}_{$product.id_product_attribute}_{if $quantityDisplayed > 0}nocustom{else}0{/if}_{$product.id_address_delivery|intval}" title="{l s='You must purchase a minimum of %d of this product.' sprintf=$product.minimal_quantity}">
					<span><i class="icon-minus" ></i></span>
				</a>
				{/if}
                	<a rel="nofollow" class="cart_quantity_up btn btn-default button-plus" id="cart_quantity_up_{$product.id_product}_{$product.id_product_attribute}_{if $quantityDisplayed > 0}nocustom{else}0{/if}_{$product.id_address_delivery|intval}" href="{$link->getPageLink('cart', true, NULL, "add=1&amp;id_product={$product.id_product|intval}&amp;ipa={$product.id_product_attribute|intval}&amp;id_address_delivery={$product.id_address_delivery|intval}&amp;token={$token_cart}")|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" title="{l s='Add'}"><span><i class="icon-plus" style="padding:.7em;"></i></span></a>
				</div>
			{/if}
		{/if}
	</td>

Thanks for all the help/ideias or brainstorming :)

i don't know, if i understand you correctly

but <input  type="number" ...> has attribute step , did you try?

<input size="2" type="number" autocomplete="off" readonly style="background:white;border: 1px solid #e6e7e8;" class="cart_quantity_input form-control grey text inputqtyfield" 
step="{if $product.minimal_quantity > 0}{$product.minimal_quantity}{else}1{/if}"
min="{if $product.minimal_quantity > 0}{$product.minimal_quantity}{else}1{/if}" 
value="{if $quantityDisplayed == 0 AND isset($customizedDatas.$productId.$productAttributeId)}{$customizedDatas.$productId.$productAttributeId|@count}{else}{$product.cart_quantity-$quantityDisplayed}{/if}" name="quantity_{$product.id_product}_{$product.id_product_attribute}_{if $quantityDisplayed > 0}nocustom{else}0{/if}_{$product.id_address_delivery|intval}" />

2 hours ago, EvaF said:

i don't know, if i understand you correctly

but <input  type="number" ...> has attribute step , did you try?

<input size="2" type="number" autocomplete="off" readonly style="background:white;border: 1px solid #e6e7e8;" class="cart_quantity_input form-control grey text inputqtyfield" 
step="{if $product.minimal_quantity > 0}{$product.minimal_quantity}{else}1{/if}"
min="{if $product.minimal_quantity > 0}{$product.minimal_quantity}{else}1{/if}" 
value="{if $quantityDisplayed == 0 AND isset($customizedDatas.$productId.$productAttributeId)}{$customizedDatas.$productId.$productAttributeId|@count}{else}{$product.cart_quantity-$quantityDisplayed}{/if}" name="quantity_{$product.id_product}_{$product.id_product_attribute}_{if $quantityDisplayed > 0}nocustom{else}0{/if}_{$product.id_address_delivery|intval}" />

Thanks @EvaF for your reply, but i've made input readonly, for user not to be able to write inside...but your solution is right if i remove the readonly attribute.
What i would like is with the plus sign and minus sign to add or subtract {if $product.minimal_quantity > 0}{$product.minimal_quantity}{else}1{/if} but i cannot achieve this yet.
I think is this line for plus sign

<a rel="nofollow" class="cart_quantity_up btn btn-default button-plus" id="cart_quantity_up_{$product.id_product}_{$product.id_product_attribute}_{if $quantityDisplayed > 0}nocustom{else}0{/if}_{$product.id_address_delivery|intval}" href="{$link->getPageLink('cart', true, NULL, "add=1&amp;id_product={$product.id_product|intval}&amp;ipa={$product.id_product_attribute|intval}&amp;id_address_delivery={$product.id_address_delivery|intval}&amp;token={$token_cart}")|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" title="{l s='Add'}"><span><i class="icon-plus" style="padding:.7em;"></i></span></a>

and this line for minus

<a rel="nofollow" class="cart_quantity_down btn btn-default button-minus" id="cart_quantity_down_{$product.id_product}_{$product.id_product_attribute}_{if $quantityDisplayed > 0}nocustom{else}0{/if}_{$product.id_address_delivery|intval}" href="{$link->getPageLink('cart', true, NULL, "add=1&amp;id_product={$product.id_product|intval}&amp;ipa={$product.id_product_attribute|intval}&amp;id_address_delivery={$product.id_address_delivery|intval}&amp;op=down&amp;token={$token_cart}")|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" title="{l s='Subtract'}">

Thanks again for all your help @EvaF

Captura de ecrã 2020-12-05, às 19.56.35.png

aha srry i didn't notice it "readonly"

and what do you want to achieve?? to reload the page by each pressing of "+" (resp."-") ?

if so then "+"buton could  look like  ( analogical the "-" button)

<a rel="nofollow" class="cart_quantity_up btn btn-default button-plus" 
id="cart_quantity_up_{$product.id_product}_{$product.id_product_attribute}_{if $quantityDisplayed > 0}nocustom{else}0{/if}_{$product.id_address_delivery|intval}" 
href="{$link->getPageLink('cart', true, NULL, "add=1&qty={if $product.minimal_quantity > 0}{$product.minimal_quantity}{else}1{/if}&id_product={$product.id_product|intval}&ipa={$product.id_product_attribute|intval}&id_address_delivery={$product.id_address_delivery|intval}&token={$token_cart}")|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" 
title="{l s='Add'}">
<span><i class="icon-plus" style="padding:.7em;"></i></span></a>

Edited by EvaF (see edit history)

9 minutes ago, EvaF said:

aha srry i didn't notice it "readonly"

and what do you want to achieve?? to reload the page by each pressing of "+" (resp."-") ?

if so then "+"buton could  look like  ( analogical the "-" button)

<a rel="nofollow" class="cart_quantity_up btn btn-default button-plus" 
id="cart_quantity_up_{$product.id_product}_{$product.id_product_attribute}_{if $quantityDisplayed > 0}nocustom{else}0{/if}_{$product.id_address_delivery|intval}" 
href="{$link->getPageLink('cart', true, NULL, "add={if $product.minimal_quantity > 0}{$product.minimal_quantity}{else}1{/if}&id_product={$product.id_product|intval}&ipa={$product.id_product_attribute|intval}&id_address_delivery={$product.id_address_delivery|intval}&token={$token_cart}")|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" 
title="{l s='Add'}">

and in php code to handle the value of parameter "add"

@EvaF i had allready tried your sollution but it doesn't work...maybe for what you have said and i quote:
and in php code to handle the value of parameter "add"
I don't know what you mean with this...i have to change other file? can you tell me what file, and what's the code?
Thanks

yes, you are right -  the "href" confused me ..

you have two options(imho):

1) to remove class "cart_quantity_up" resp "cart_quantity_down" ( and then the cart page will refreshing)

2) prepare Javascript yourself to  set qty and let Ajax call to do the rest

something like:

change  tag <a  for  "+"   this way: ( and for "-" analogical) and add the script outside {foreach...

<a rel="nofollow" class="cart_minquantity_up btn btn-default button-plus" 
min_qty="{if $product.minimal_quantity > 0}{$product.minimal_quantity}{else}1{/if}"   
href="{$link->getPageLink('cart', true, NULL, "add=1&qty={if $product.minimal_quantity > 0}{$product.minimal_quantity}{else}1{/if}&id_product={$product.id_product|intval}&ipa={$product.id_product_attribute|intval}&id_address_delivery={$product.id_address_delivery|intval}&token={$token_cart}")|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" 
title="{l s='Add'}">
<script>
  $(document).ready(function(){
	$('.cart_minquantity_up').off('click').on('click', function(e){
		e.preventDefault();
		upQuantity($(this).attr('id').replace('cart_quantity_up_', ''),$(this).attr('min_qty'));
		$('#' + $(this).attr('id').replace('_up_', '_down_')).removeClass('disabled');
	});
	$('.cart_minquantity_down').off('click').on('click', function(e){
		e.preventDefault();
		downQuantity($(this).attr('id').replace('cart_quantity_down_', ''),$(this).attr('min_qty'));
	});
  });
</script>    

(i didn't test it, so take it with reserve)

note:
href is useless (due preventDefault)

min_qty="{if $product.minimal_quantity > 0}{$product.minimal_quantity}{else}1{/if}"   
href="#" title="{l s='Add'}">

Edited by EvaF (see edit history)

50 minutes ago, EvaF said:

yes, you are right -  the "href" confused me ..

you have two options(imho):

1) to remove class "cart_quantity_up" resp "cart_quantity_down" ( and then the cart page will refreshing)

2) prepare Javascript yourself to  set qty and let Ajax call to do the rest

something like:

change  tag <a  for  "+"   this way: ( and for "-" analogical) and add the script outside {foreach...

title="{l s='Add'}">

<script>
  $(document).ready(function(){
	$('.cart_minquantity_up').off('click').on('click', function(e){
		e.preventDefault();
		upQuantity($(this).attr('id').replace('cart_quantity_up_', ''),$(this).attr('min_qty'));
		$('#' + $(this).attr('id').replace('_up_', '_down_')).removeClass('disabled');
	});
	$('.cart_minquantity_down').off('click').on('click', function(e){
		e.preventDefault();
		downQuantity($(this).attr('id').replace('cart_quantity_down_', ''),$(this).attr('min_qty'));
	});
  });
</script>    

(i didn't test it, so take it with reserve)

note:
href is useless (due preventDefault)

href="#" title="{l s='Add'}">

Thanks @EvaF it works :)