Faild to upgrade to 1.7.7

Hi, when upgrading to 1.7.7 with 1-Click upgrade tool i have a error.

[INTERNAL] /home/********/public_html/src/PrestaShopBundle/Entity/Tab.php line 37 - Cannot declare class PrestaShopBundle\Entity\Tab, because the name is already in use

opied /vendor/willdurand/jsonp-callback-validator/src/JsonpCallbackValidator.php.
Directory /webservice already exists.
Copied /webservice/dispatcher.php.
Copied /webservice/index.php.
[SKIP] directory "/app/cache/" does not exist and cannot be emptied.
[CLEANING CACHE] File dev removed
[CLEANING CACHE] File prod removed
Migrating old setting file...
parameters file already exists!
Finished...

1158 files left to upgrade.
758 files left to upgrade.
358 files left to upgrade.
All files upgraded. Now upgrading database...

All files are aupgraded but it wont start the DB update :(

Please help.

Edited by Art3c (see edit history)

In new attempt to upgrade. 1-click upgrade reports in summary that Prestashop condition are not met. In read more, this issue should be related to PHP version. Our server in on PHP 7.3! According to PS information, this PHP should be okay.  We down graded to PHP 7.2, and retried upgrade . Fail. 

I have a similar, disastrous situation. I have a required upgrade from 1.7.6.9 to 1.7.7.0, forced by the need to more to a higher php. All modules up to date. Use 1-click for the upgrade, while in maintenance mode, all ticks green and good to go. The update reported complete, with errors. Both front office and back office. The list of errors include the following, in case this indicates a significant problem with the upgrade module (xxxxxx indicate elided paths):

/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Config/Loader/FileLoader.php line 168 - Symfony\Component\Config\Exception\FileLoaderLoadException: Expected to find class "PrestaShopBundle\Controller\Admin\Sell\index" in file "xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/src/PrestaShopBundle/Controller/Admin/Sell/index.php" while importing services from resource "xxxxxxxxxxxx/app/../src/PrestaShopBundle/Controller/*", but it was not found! Check the namespace prefix used with the resource in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/app/config/config.yml (which is being imported from "xxxxxxxxxx/app/config/config_prod.yml"). #0

xxxxxxxxxxx/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Config/Loader/FileLoader.php(90): Symfony\Component\Config\Loader\FileLoader->doImport('/xxxxxxxx...', NULL, false, '/xxxxxxxxxxx...') #1

/xxxxxxxx/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Loader/YamlFileLoader.php(195): Symfony\Component\Config\Loader\FileLoader->import('config.yml', NULL, false, '/xxxxxxxxxxx...') #2

Total of 13 errors like this.

Both BO and website refused to load, showing only a blank white screen. I was forced to revert to a backup, replacing both site files and database, but something still prevents loading. I have deleted the cache in both /var and cache/, which resulted in a partial (only) loading of the home page, no more. With a failed upgrade, and now a failed backup (that I am convinced is good), something is preventing loading and correct operation. That means I am pretty much screwed, unless anyone has an idea to try.

I did note that a new folder had appeared called .docker, which remained at the end of the upgrade. Deleting this had no effect when spotted still present in the restored folders.

Ideas anyone?

I have at least found a way to restore the site that was written off. The restore had put back all files, but not deleted any new ones not present in 1.7.6.9 but left behind by the upgrade using 1-click. Similar for the database restore.

By deleting all files in the folder, and creating a new database and restoring into that, the site came back to life. It still means that the upgrade path is not operational for me, and I desperately need to update to use the new php as an ISP requirement.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/5/2020 at 8:33 PM, auntum.com said:

Hi, i also have a similar problem. I get some errors when updating the database and the back-office menu on the left side disappears. I update from 1.7.6.9 to 1.7.7.0. I use php7.3.

fallos-prestashop_1770.png

https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/issues/22250

https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/issues/16379

PululuK commented 29 days ago

Hi @photinia73 @straitskapitan

Do not rename the column active.

1 - Be sure you have the active column in PREFIX_tab
2 - Make sure you are missing the enabled column in PREFIX_tab
3 - If steps (1) and (2) have been verified, then you can execute this request (Replace PREFIX_ by ps_ in your case):

ALTER TABLE `PREFIX_tab` ADD `enabled` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' AFTER `active`;

also add column route_name as in the photo

Captura de pantalla de 2021-01-03 19-35-42.png

Edited by auntum.com (see edit history)

Hello

I append here because I can't update upgrade 1.7.6.9 to 1.7.7.0

I don't use 3rd party modules and I use standard classic template.

I use PHP 7.2 and 1-Click upgrade 4.11.0

The pre Upgrade checklist is all green. I did clearch cache before upgrade and deleted /var/chache after the upgrade.

After the upgrade I get these error messages in BO:

[INTERNAL] path-to-my-installation/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Config/Loader/FileLoader.php line 168 - Symfony\Component\Config\Exception\FileLoaderLoadException: Expected to find class "PrestaShopBundle\Controller\Admin\Sell\index" in file "path-to-my-installation/src/PrestaShopBundle/Controller/Admin/Sell/index.php" while importing services from resource 
"path-to-my-installation/app/../src/PrestaShopBundle/Controller/*", but it was not found! Check the namespace prefix used with the resource in path-to-my-installation/app/config/config.yml (which is being imported from "path-to-my-installation/app/config/config_prod.yml"). 

#0 path-to-my-installation/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Config/Loader/FileLoader.php(90): Symfony\Component\Config\Loader\FileLoader->doImport('/path-to-my-installation/...', NULL, false, '/path-to-my-installation/...') 

#1 path-to-my-installation/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Loader/YamlFileLoader.php(195): Symfony\Component\Config\Loader\FileLoader->import('config.yml', NULL, false, '/path-to-my-installation/...') 

#2 path-to-my-installation/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Loader/YamlFileLoader.php(127): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Loader\YamlFileLoader->parseImports(Array, '/path-to-my-installation/...') 

#3 path-to-my-installation/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Config/Loader/DelegatingLoader.php(40): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Loader\YamlFileLoader->load('/path-to-my-installation/...', NULL) 

#4 path-to-my-installation/app/AppKernel.php(151): Symfony\Component\Config\Loader\DelegatingLoader->load('/path-to-my-installation/...') 

#5 path-to-my-installation/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/Kernel.php(776): AppKernel->registerContainerConfiguration(Object(Symfony\Component\Config\Loader\DelegatingLoader)) 

#6 path-to-my-installation/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/Kernel.php(642): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Kernel->buildContainer() 

#7 path-to-my-installation/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/Kernel.php(135): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Kernel->initializeContainer() 

#8 path-to-my-installation/modules/autoupgrade/classes/UpgradeTools/SymfonyAdapter.php(74): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Kernel->boot() 

#9 path-to-my-installation/modules/autoupgrade/classes/UpgradeTools/CoreUpgrader/CoreUpgrader17.php(50): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\UpgradeTools\SymfonyAdapter->initAppKernel() 

#10 path-to-my-installation/modules/autoupgrade/classes/UpgradeTools/CoreUpgrader/CoreUpgrader.php(85): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\UpgradeTools\CoreUpgrader\CoreUpgrader17->initConstants() 

#11 path-to-my-installation/modules/autoupgrade/classes/TaskRunner/Upgrade/UpgradeDb.php(41): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\UpgradeTools\CoreUpgrader\CoreUpgrader->doUpgrade() 

#12 path-to-my-installation/mybackoffice/autoupgrade/ajax-upgradetab.php(53): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\TaskRunner\Upgrade\UpgradeDb->run() 

#13 {main}

After the upgrade the Backoffice is blank = no  logo, no login fields = I can't login anymore. Chrome tells me there is an 500 server error. Frontend shows "We are offline message".

Switching to PHP 7.3 gives an 500 internal server error in BO and frontend, so I set PHP 7.2 again.

Any idea how I can get the Backoffice to work again?

Thanks!

Edited by WISYWIG (see edit history)