Unable to add a new section in AdminPanel

Colinee

Hi everyone :)

I'm facing an issue I've never seen before. I tried to look for it on google but the truth is I can't find ANYTHING. I hope you'll be able to help me with that.

Everytime I try to edit or add a groupe or a section in the AdminPanel, I have a error showing up which unable me to edit or add group section of my Panel. I joined the video of the issue, with the error showing in the inspector. My prestashop version is 1.7.6.8. Does someone know where this issue come from and how to solve it?

Thank you very much for your help 😘

Capture d’écran 2020-12-02 à 11.15.53.png

Edited by Colinee (see edit history)

Hi @Colinee

Welcome to the forum. I have seen similar issues with some Leo Themes and AP builder.

When you see 500 (Internal Server Error) that is sign to turn debug mode on to see real error message.

Go to Advanced Parameters > Performance and turn debug mode and try same steps as before. 

You should see some error in inspector  but if not, instead of Console tab got to Network tab and  maybe filter by XHR and check 

response tab of failed (red) line. An example:

screenshot-www.prestashop.com-2020_12.02-15_24_21.thumb.png.1c8766c8995be0c8e44bb0e72cbf2cc2.png

In most cases that error was connected to folder permissions but see first what you got.

hmm 

You did enable debug mode ?

Alternatively there should be some errors in /app/logs folder in your root PrestaShop installation.

Files prod.log and if debug enabled in file debug.log.  Also maybe if you have access to some server logs.

But they could be harder to find.

@razaro

After activating debug mode, I was able to see the error in the Console > Network. Apparently this is the error :

Compile Error: Cannot declare class WishList, because the name is already in use (500 Internal Server Error)

And more in details :

Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalErrorException: "Compile Error: Cannot declare class WishList, because the name is already in use" at /var/www/vhosts/web22.sebweb.fr/httpdocs/lits-magination.eu/modules/leofeature/classes/WishList.php line 566

What I am supposed to do when this error occurs? 

Edited by Colinee (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Yes think I saw that issue once. 

Leo feature module is one that have add to cart button, compare and add to wish list feature defined in one module.

But not sure where is second class WishList.php coming from. Could be  in Leo Theme modules or some other module

that you have. See in module list if you have anything similar.

Next step could be contacting Leo Theme support about issue.

• Like 1