Prestashop Project

geekweb

hello,

I have a site hosted on ovh and I want to open it locally with wamp, I have uploaded the site with the ftp client, and the database. then I try to open it but here is the error: Link to database cannot be established: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known.

what is the solution

Thank you for your answer

I use prestashop 1.6.1.4 i change my database name, database password and database username in file config\setting.inc.php but now the error is :   Fatal error: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in C:\wamp64\www\sky\classes\db\DbQuery.php:96 Stack trace: #0 C:\wamp64\www\sky\Adapter\Adapter_EntityMapper.php(45): DbQueryCore->from('shop', 'a') #1 C:\wamp64\www\sky\classes\ObjectModel.php(233): Adapter_EntityMapper->load('1', NULL, Object(Shop), Array, NULL, true) #2 C:\wamp64\www\sky\classes\shop\Shop.php(131): ObjectModelCore->__construct('1', NULL, NULL) #3 C:\wamp64\www\sky\classes\shop\Shop.php(400): ShopCore->__construct('1') #4 C:\wamp64\www\sky\config\config.inc.php(227): ShopCore::initialize() #5 C:\wamp64\www\sky\index.php(27): require('C:\\wamp64\\www\\s...') #6 {main} thrown in C:\wamp64\www\sky\classes\db\DbQuery.php on line 96

Thank you for your help