Duplicate transactions - Google analytics

Alex Nicoli

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Have you tried to reset the analytics module so the hooks to be ok, and then reconfigure the UA, and then make a test order.

Also you should make a test  order with the analytics module disabled, just in case that there is already a tracking in another module, or in code.

Kind regards, Leo

On 1/14/2021 at 2:17 PM, Prestachamps said:

Hi,

Have you tried to reset the analytics module so the hooks to be ok, and then reconfigure the UA, and then make a test order.

Also you should make a test  order with the analytics module disabled, just in case that there is already a tracking in another module, or in code.

Kind regards, Leo

Hi ! I have this problem with 2 prestashop webs. Maybe some bug ? 

I tried reset modules. Still nothing

Edited by JakubSVK (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2021 at 1:55 PM, Aleksandar Nikolic said:

The issue is still present. Any help please?

Aleksandar, i solved this problem.

I used two modules

Google Analytics v4.0.0 - od PrestaShop - with right settings

Google and Facebook Conversion Tracking. v1.0.6 - od buy-addons - only for Facebook pixel.  ( no settings for google analytics )

I bought Official Facebook Pixel v1.1.7 - od Prestashop and disabled Google and Facebook Conversion Tracking. v1.0.6 - od buy-addons.

Looks fine now ! Maybe extension from buy-addons fire GA code too. 

Hi, 

This topic starts to look ridiculous a bit.  The 2 conversions can only happen in case you have the Google Enhanced Ecommerce tracking code added twice, or in case somebody pressed a refresh on the order_confirmation url (this can be avoided but depends from the module you use) 

If we would know the URL somebody from us could easily identify using Tag Assistant the triggers as well the tags used. 

Can you please post your URL here . 

Thanks, 

Leo

I would watch my language, my remark was to the above message not to yours  - first of all. Being the company who developed the first Tag Manager module for addons, it entitles me to consider certain approach ridiculous. 

Frankly you just lost me there - if you would have paid more attention you would have realized, that I considered the solution above ridiculous, which is not a solution at all! However as you lost me now, I humble offer the help position to others. 

wish you good luck with your problem, and keep us posted about the solution.

Regards, 

Leo

Edited by Prestachamps (see edit history)

Again, as I know you have issues to resolve! I would recommend you to spend your time on those. Your perspective of insult is only an insult to my intelligence! 

Do your amazing magic! And when did you become peoples advocate? Stop patronizing me, as it will hurt you more!

Regards 

Edited by Prestachamps (see edit history)

3 minutes ago, Prestachamps said:

Again, as I know you have issues to result, I would recommend you to spend your time on those. Your perspective of insult is only an insult to my intelligence! 

Do your amazing magic! And when did you become peoples advocate? Stop patronizing me, as it will hurt you more!

Regards 

Please, do not treat.