Combinations

Thanks for reading. This is my first question here so lets hope it makes sense.

I want to offer an option of including an accessory with a product at a reduced product.

I can set this up easily using combinations however I would like Prestashop to associate the combination to a product and reduce that product by 1 if purchased.

Example:

In the picture the product is for sale at £5.49. Adding a 2 layer Microfibre Insert (normally £1.49) increases the price to £6.69. Brilliant, however if the accessory stock gets low I run the risk of overselling as the stock level isn't reduced for that item until I can manually adjust it later.

Is there an add on that can do this or something similar. I have seen addons that use price rules however this allows the customer to add further quantities of the accessories at the reduced price. I want to limit it to one product + 1 reduced accessory

Thanks

Shaun

options.png

Combinations are intended differently. fe. you sell IPads with 32 Gb, 64Gb (at additional cost x) and 128Gb (additional cost of y), each combinations has it's own stock. Each combination is in fact a Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) with normally it's own EAN/UPC barcode.

Perhaps pack of products serve your need? See http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS17/Managing+Products#ManagingProducts-Creatingapackofproducts . With pack you can manage stock's of the p[ack product individually. Haven't worked with them, so no clue on the look an feel of packs.