Do I have to pay to update Prestashop now?

After trying to download 1-click upgrade and finding no download link and nothing in the modules area. Am I to understand we now have to pay for a module to keep Prestashop updated?

I was told it will no longer be available and was offered links to paid versions by Dora "Chat help"

I just want to verify this so I don't needlessly migrate my three shops to another software.

current ver. 1.765

Notified to update to 1.769 with a button to download that takes me to 1-click updater but no link to download.

Edited by cdelicath81 (see edit history)

Thank you. 

I was accustom to getting it from the Prestashop website or through the modules manager in the dashboard. Neither of which where available and then after getting that info from what I would assume to be a direct representative of Prestashop I was a bit concerned.  

@cdelicath81

Got the answer from Simon QA manager

The module is directly available in the back office (through the module catalog) because it's a native module.
Native modules are not available through Addons.
Not sure why the support would say something like that tho, AFAIK the module is not going anywhere.

And I do see it in a list

919101118_screenshot-calligraphyartsuk.com-2020_11.30-10_27_43(1).thumb.png.0b373754d206aea60d8c560e55c4213d.png