[ask] how to shop.mydomain.com from mydomain.com/shop

xianhe82

Hi,

I want to ask how is redirect from mydomain.com/shop to shop.mydomain.com?
I already make the subdomain from the control panel of my domain and make a changes in the preferences tab SEO&URLs;.

I change the url from mydomain.com to shop.mydomain.com, but it does not work at all and i tried to "delete' the PS folder in the SEO&URLs;tab also which is /shop/, but it also returns nothing... i change it into "/" also did not work.

Please help... I need to change from mydomain.com/shop/ to shop.mydomain.com

Thanks.

I guess the solution will come from your control panel... this needs to redirect the folder (maybe "named "shop") in your ftp account to shop.domain.com.

I (and thus other I hope) can manage it through the control panel of my web hoster.

I guess the solution will come from your control panel... this needs to redirect the folder (maybe "named "shop") in your ftp account to shop.domain.com.

I (and thus other I hope) can manage it through the control panel of my web hoster.

Unfortunately that will returns error...

I already tried that and this message comes out :

You cannot redirect shop to http://shop.x2group.net as will cause a redirection loop because /home/x2group1/public_html/shop is at the same place as /home/x2group1/public_html/shop.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...