Checkout not working

ClementSi

Hi, hope someone can help, my checkout isn't working.

Since i installed the module Jpresta Speed Pack Module my checkout is not working. When a product is in the cart it's impossible to access the checkout, the page seems to be loading endlessly. I tried to disable the module and i have the same problem.

Any Idea where the error might be, I looked through all modules and settings I could find and think off, but without any luck. Then again, I'm not exactly a computer wiz.... Here is the link to the store, if that helps https://www.smashingwines.co.uk/

It's impossible to book a technical assistance at the moment on Prestashop. If there is a Dev who knows what to do, i'm happy to be invoiced for the time if you can sort this problem.

Thanks for any help

Clément 

Hi,

I can get to your checkout without problems. Maybe you had to clear prestashop cache after deactivating the module? Some modules install overrides which are still active even if the module is deactivated. In this case you have to deinstall them and check for any remains in the override folder

Thank you for your help. 

The checkout seems to work again. But depending on the navigators the "Sign In" button and "Have a promo code" for the vouchers are inactive in the cart. 

Anyone knows a free lance developper that can help me ? I lost a all weekend of sales and just want the problem to be sorted by someone who knows what they are doing.

Thank you