Crazy Elements PRO - Elementor based PrestaShop Page Builder Module

ClassyDevs

Free Elementor PrestaShop Page Builder

As a PrestaShop user, you know that managing PrestaShop content is complicated and cumbersome.

***PRESTASHOP VERSION 8 COMPATIBLE***

When we create a page, we have to refresh it from time to time and control it from inside the admin. It wastes a lot of time as a PrestaShop user. We all know that time is of the essence in business.

What if we could easily manage the content and products of PrestaShop from one place without any hassle?

You will be happy to know that an amazing solution to this problem has come. From now on, you can manage the content of the PrestaShop site from one place instantly in real-time only by drag-drop with the live editor.

The ClassyDevs team, who have been working with Prestashop for a long time, have created this excellent drag and drop page builder module just like the WordPress Elementor Page Builder.

What exactly are Crazy Elements for PrestaShop?

free prestashop elementor page builder

Crazy Elements is a Powerful  free prestashop elementor page builder that lets you build beautiful PrestaShop websites most easily and quickly as possible.

What is so different about Crazy Elements from other Page Builder?

The significant difference is that you can reach an out of a box design while designing in the live editor and on your site's front end.

Crazy Elements is the leading and currently the only frontend elementor based prestashop page builder to offer limitless design possibilities. It combines dozens of helpful widgets, an amazingly designed template library, a different mobile editing toolset, a visual revision history feature and much more.

How do Crazy Elements Page Builder work?

free prestashop elementor page builder

Crazy Elements is a PrestaShop page builder module that substitutes the basic PrestaShop editor with a live frontend editor, so you can build complex layouts visually and design your website live without having to switch between the editor and the preview mode. 

The page builder enables you to reach a top-notch design quality without using code or CSS without relying on developers for help.

The user interface is much user-friendly, so it only takes a few minutes to get its hang. We've built Crazy Elements with the latest technology and have regularly updated it since our launch in October 2020, so the whole page builder is optimised and fast responding.

That means, for example, that when you drag and drop widgets, it is done immediately, without any delay time at all.

Crazy Features of Crazy elements that will amaze you

Let’s see some craziest features of this page builder!

PrestaShop theme builder free

Cross-Domain Copy Paste

This feature allows you to copy sections or blocks from one domain and paste them into another domain. This great feature will finish your repetitive work at once. Watch the tutorial on how its work.

Custom CSS

This excellent option will increase the freedom of your design ability. You can easily design your own by inserting a custom class with CSS code in any elements you like. See How

Icon Manager

elementor based prestashop page builder

The  Icon Manager provides access to more than 1,500 free Font Awesome 5 icons and includes an interface for managing your icon. Proper application of icons helps to enhance the user experience.

Font Manager

Font manager is another craziest feature of this page builder. You can add and manage your custom fonts easily. Watch tutorial

Page Export Import

An impeccable feature of this Crazy Elements is the Page Export-Import feature. After you export the page content, you can import it again. This feature will allow you to retrieve your lost page easily. Lets See How to do it.

Template Library

Free PrestaShop Page Builder

Crazy Elements Template Library gives you access to 50+ premade Page layouts and Blocks, all with premium high-end stock images, which you can use freely on your site.

Crazy Elements is now compatible with Slider Revolution 6.

▶️  WATCH Tutorial

How to Use Slider Revolution 6 Page Builder Widget

elementor prestashop 1.7 free

How to install Crazy Elements

PREVIEW of Elementor Based PrestaShop Page Builder

WIDGET DEMOS

TEMPLATE DEMOS

DOCUMENTATION

VIDEO TUTOTRIALS

👇 👇  👇

GET MODULE

This module is fantastic in one word. It will allow  you to reduce your working hours further. It has a relatively low price and comes with a money-back guarantee. So we suggest you try it. Let us know what you think.

Please give a LOVE and THANKS reaction to our post. It will encourage us a lot. 😃

crazy-elements-page-builder-support-reaction.png.1ce5f1772c148da7ee4d2da49d787c02.png

Cheers,

ClassyDevs Team

Edited by ClassyDevs
Update Contents (see edit history)
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• ClassyDevs changed the title to Crazy Elements - Elementor based PrestaShop Page Builder Module
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

HUGE NEW FEATURE UPDATE: [VERSION 2.0.3]

1. Added Product Layout Builder. Now users can edit product single page layout with Crazy elements PrestaShop Page Builder.[Mejor Feature]

2.Added layout types. Can use
  -Default Layout
  -Canvas layout
  -Fullwidth layout
 on homepage, landing page and cms pages.

3.Custom hook add for content anywhere

4.Compatible PrestaShop 1.7.8

5.Category carousal add-on

6.Discount percentage amount switcher in product add-on

7.Add Slider Revolution 6 add-on to show slider anywhere you want

8.Compatible with Warehouse – Responsive PrestaShop 1.7 Theme.

• ClassyDevs changed the title to Crazy Elements PRO - Elementor based PrestaShop Page Builder Module
  • 2 months later...

CRAZY ELEMENTS PRO NEW FEATURE UPDATE:

==> [VERSION 2.0.4]<==

[MAJOR FEATURE] Theme developers can add custom hooks from extended modules.
[MAJOR FEATURE] Users can switch between languages directly from editor panel.
[MAJOR FEATURE] Troubleshooting for users to fix issues with one click.
[MAJOR FEATURE] Users can select which assets will be loaded.

[MAJOR FIX] Custom hook issue fixed
[MAJOR FIX] Fixed issue for language based different rewrite url

[UPDATE] Compatibility for PrestaShop 1.7.8.3

[FIX] Can add hosted video on video add-on.
[FIX] Layout selected issue fixed for css pages.
[FIX] Exit to dashboard issue fixed.
[FIX] Homepage layout shop wise backward compatibility add
[FIX] Number of products in random query in product related addons

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, iverson2093 said:

the module looks good. they looks same as creative elements (plugin). anybody can tell me both different?

Both modules are elementor based drag and drop page builder for PrestaShop. There are some difference in functionalities in both of them. As layout type, product layout builder, number of addons, compatibility with SmartBlog, Slider Revolution 6, Troubleshooting, Module extending etc. 

As for Crazyelements I can say that you can build any kind of website with this module because it the most feature rich and flexible elementor based page builder.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Good evening, the other post having been deleted, I put here the list of problems that I found after purchasing the theme pack with special version of CrazyElements + Smartblog:

I am having many issues with your theme and blog.

1) Theme maintenance mode is not translatable. The count includes a part in English and a part in French.

2) The "search" button in the search field is not translatable. Ditto for the one on page 404.

3) In the account creation, the date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY) cannot be modified in the French date format.

4) Most dates are in English format (YYYY-MM-DD) in the product sheets (date of availability for example). It is imperative that they are in the French format DD-MM-YYYY.

5) Impossible to translate into French "20% Off" on the "Layout 2" product sheet of My Shop Customizer.

6) The "Comment (0)" tab on each product sheet is not translatable into French.

7) The search engine is invisible in the mobile version. Impossible to navigate and quickly find a product in a mobile e-commerce site without the possibility of research. How to make it appear under the logo?

😎 When you delete the image that illustrates a smartblog post (featured image), the page becomes blank.

9) The publication date is in English version (2022-05-31 instead of 31-05-2022). There is an operating problem, it cannot be changed to a date in French format.

10) Before the name of the author of the post, there is "by" on each post. Impossible to translate "by" in French.

Thank you in advance for your answers and help.

Cordially.

Edited by mandrake (see edit history)

Hello, Since the theme is 100% dependent on the CrazyElements module to work, I thought placing my post here was legit and logical. I have just read your answer on the support space which indicates to me that I will not have an answer before Monday. I take this opportunity to tell you that I purchased and installed the Pro theme including the smartblog. I then bought the pro version of CrazyElements Page Builder, but the product page layout builder does not appear in the menu, like some other features. I have provided you with access to my back office but you tell me that you cannot access it even though these are my own codes. I have just tested the link to my Back-office that I provided to you as well as the access codes and everything works perfectly. I confess that I have encountered a lot of problems since I tested CrazyElements Page Builder, and so far I am not convinced of the stability and performance of your module. I haven't encountered all these problems with Elementor which is installed on another of my sites. I have never encountered so many problems with Visual Composer. I hope you will change my mind by making everything work properly after my requests to your support.

• 2 months later...

🔥CRAZY ELEMENTS PRO BIG UPDATE RELEASED🔥

==VERSION 2.1.0==

[MAJOR FEATURE] Dynamic and more interactive product layout builder with new addons
[MAJOR FEATURE] Import content from other language with one click on editor panel
[MAJOR FEATURE] More query and styling features in Product Addons
[MAJOR FEATURE] 4 new amazing layouts for Product Addons
[MAJOR FEATURE] Hook content addon to show content of any hook with addon in anywhere
[MAJOR FEATURE] Transform feature add. (Rotating, Skew, Scale, Flip, Offset)
[MAJOR FEATURE] Scrolling Effects. (Vertical\horizontal scroll, Transparency, Blur, Rotate, Scale)
[MAJOR FEATURE] Mouse Effects. (Mouse Track, 3D Tilt)
[MAJOR FEATURE] Sticky section and widgets
[MAJOR FEATURE] Saved template add, edit, export from extra controller.
[MAJOR FEATURE] Template addon allows you to show templates from addon

[MAJOR FIX] Exit to dashboard link fix.
[MAJOR FIX] Homepage layout can be set shop and language wise.
[MAJOR FIX] New icons and css for controls and addons
[MAJOR FIX] Duplicate product content when creating duplicate product
[MAJOR FIX] Product Variation addon for layout builder dynamic

[UPDATE] Product addons query in a new and more optimised way.
[UPDATE] Blockquote addon added
[UPDATE] Text path addon added
[UPDATE] Price List addon
[UPDATE] Pricing Table addon
[UPDATE] Code highlight addon
[UPDATE] Animated headline addon
[UPDATE] Share Button addon
[UPDATE] Flip Box addon
[UPDATE] Hook content addon
[UPDATE] Template addon
[UPDATE] Multiple new text styling control add
[UPDATE] Link autocomplete for link related controls
[UPDATE] Star rating addon fixed and get rating from products dynamically
[UPDATE] Add to cart addon Ajax functionality

[FIX] Database issue fix
[FIX] Youtube video fix for video addon
[FIX] Layout issue fixed for cms pages
[FIX] Main Menu addon fixed.
[FIX] Body classed in index page issue fix
[FIX] Activated crazy fix for extended addons
[FIX] Text editor in addons new line issue fixed.
[FIX] Update jQuery UI 
[FIX] Delete unnecessary files 

GET NOW YOUR CRAZY ELEMENTS PRO PAGE BUILDER WITH TONS OF EXCITING NEW FEATURES! 😃

Cheers,

ClassyDevs Team

• 3 months later...

I have purchased their module and i runned into issues after a module update. i contacted their support team through the ticket system. my ticket has been opened and nobody has pick it up for about 2 weeks now. if you strive for an efficient support service, please don't use this module.

Hi, consochris

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with our module and the delay in response to your support ticket. We understand how frustrating it can be to encounter issues and not receive timely support. We want to assure you that we value your business and are fully committed to providing the best possible customer service. Our team is currently working hard to address a high volume of support requests and we are doing everything we can to get to your ticket as soon as possible. In the meantime, if there is any additional information or assistance that we can provide, please let us know. We want to assure you that we will do everything in our power to resolve your issue and leave you completely satisfied.

Regards,

ClassyDevs Team

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2023 at 11:47 PM, brain92 said:

Hello ClassyDevs,

Is the crazy elements module no more available free? 

I don't see free download like was before.

Only paid plans:

image.thumb.png.285695924c3d61471b44272d6b05879c.png

Yes, Free version available is only for PrestaShop forum. You can download it from here.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, floriankajbe said:

Installed Crazy Elements on Prestashop Module got  return message "Installed successfully" then i refreshed the Page and got kicked out from my Prestashop Dashboard & cant see my page cause of the Error Code. Can anyone please help me, im new at Prestashop. 

Error Code.png

Hi floriankajbe,

Thank you for reaching out to us with regards to the issue you encountered after installing the Crazy Elements module on your Prestashop site. To help you with this matter, could you kindly open a ticket following this link https://support.classydevs.com/ so that we can look into your issue. 

Regards,

ClassyDevs Team

Edited by ClassyDevs
update contents (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! Is there issues with the Crazy Elements License Key activation ? I'm stuck on it since I bought it, The 16th June. I already have 2 active tickets about it, but no answers... Also, the billing system works well... At least better than the support as I saw for the moment...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have exactly the same problem, I have been waiting for a response to a support ticket for several days. The module no longer works and I manage an online sales site where we regularly change our product sheets. Impossible to modify our texts or anything on the site. And no one answers. They still maintain their modules?

On 3/24/2022 at 11:58 AM, ClassyDevs said:

Both modules are elementor based drag and drop page builder for PrestaShop. There are some difference in functionalities in both of them. As layout type, product layout builder, number of addons, compatibility with SmartBlog, Slider Revolution 6, Troubleshooting, Module extending etc. 

As for Crazyelements I can say that you can build any kind of website with this module because it the most feature rich and flexible elementor based page builder.

At this moment I work with Creative Elements and I'm searching for another page builder. With Creative Elements it is not possible to change the category page and that is a huge problem, because this page looks very different than the rest of my website, so I can't open my shop.

So, is it possible to change the category page of a basic Prestashop theme with Crazy Elements?