Migrate to Prestashop : is it possible ? How does it work ?

SylvieF

Hello, my name is Sylvie and I am the owner of the website www.gavrocheandco.com which is hosted by Shopify. I would like to know if it is possible to transfer my site to Prestashop?  I feel that I can't improve my site anymore and I'm saturated with customer experience, so I'm interested in other web hosting companies that can offer me a better website (more beautiful) with a better customer experience.
Thank you in advance for your help

Sylvie

On 11/24/2020 at 4:36 AM, SylvieF said:

Hello, my name is Sylvie and I am the owner of the website www.gavrocheandco.com which is hosted by Shopify. I would like to know if it is possible to transfer my site to Prestashop?  I feel that I can't improve my site anymore and I'm saturated with customer experience, so I'm interested in other web hosting companies that can offer me a better website (more beautiful) with a better customer experience.
Thank you in advance for your help

Sylvie

Great product line! 

We are one of the few agencies who specialize (love) migrations.  We would be interested in quoting your migration.  The key to migraton is having experienced team who can build your new PS catalog to leverage the catalog features in PS, for your shop, you can leverage faceted search on category pages to filter, size/color/material etc.  the key to ecommerce is being able to offer add to cart at category level so filtering down on landing page to those products is crucial.

I would be interested in this project, we provide flat rate quotes, contact me through our website, see my signature.

https://prestaheroes.com/services/ecommerce-migration-to-prestashop/