Get list of users

chikalio

2 hours ago, El Patron said:

contact the developer where you purchased the module.  

Hey, thanks for your response i did they asked for money which is not an option.. well i need to change my question. I'm comfortable with php etc.. but new to prestashop,

i found the sql table, i did understand the functions and classes of the plugin i just need to know where to start, i want to copy the shop page and change products by sellers it's really a simple loop but i'm lost at least can you point me to how to recreate the shop page from scratch or something like that?

35 minutes ago, chikalio said:

Hey, thanks for your response i did they asked for money which is not an option.. well i need to change my question. I'm comfortable with php etc.. but new to prestashop,

i found the sql table, i did understand the functions and classes of the plugin i just need to know where to start, i want to copy the shop page and change products by sellers it's really a simple loop but i'm lost at least can you point me to how to recreate the shop page from scratch or something like that?

build a development (test copy) of your shop then you  can develop with confidence.  that's how one learns, working on a test copy to prove change firsT.  

here is great way to start, PS developer documentation.

build development copy and get to hacking!