Home, 404 error at the end of the installation

Novaslash

Hello,

First of all, please excuse me for my English.

I am using Prestashop version 1.7.6.8.

After working locally on my personal theme, I decided to send everything to the server without my theme.

The installation went off without a hitch, but while the administration seems to be working well, the store is not. Indeed, upon receipt, the link remains blocked on "https://dnoi.fr/store/install/"

I deleted the "install" folder as shown. If I test a category, I get the message "The page is not correctly redirected".

The problem arose from the start so without any modification on the administration side.

I specify that I did not modify any of the base files of Prestashop. I only copied the classic theme files that I needed for my personal theme.

My htaccess file is in chmod 777. I also disabled and re-enabled the simplified urls to recreate htacess without success.

If I try to resend the installation folder, Prestashop starts a new installation. I tried but nothing has changed.

In Traffic & SEO> URL configuration, the configuration looks correct:

domain: dnoi.fr
domain_ssl: dnoi.fr
physical_uri: / store /

In Redirect to Canonical URL I tried in 301 (instead of 302 by default) but it didn't change anything.

Emptying the cache has no effect.

Two or three weeks ago I tested a 1st installation online before any modification (to be sure not to customize for nothing) and everything worked. The only detail was to downgrade the php version of my server to 7.1 otherwise I had bugs.

The files sent are only the originals so without any modification.

I'm completely lost. Already that I am not an expert but there, I do not understand absolutely anything knowing that the very first time did not pose any problem to me.

Can you help me ?

Thank you

Edit: I finally have an improvement. In the BO, I activated "Activate SSL" as well as "Activate SSL on the whole site". It seems that all links (category, footer, ...) are now working.

The last concern I have left is the home page. Whether I enter the url myself or click on the logo, I'm always redirected to this 404 error regarding the installation folder.