Shopping cart: show separate shipping prices depending on the supplier

Jaele

Goodmorning everyone,

I started a dropshipping business and therefore each supplier corresponds to a shipping price since they take care of it personally. Obviously many potential customers are putting products from different suppliers in the cart, finding very high shipping prices as they are displayed as a sum of the shipping total, resulting in the abandonment of the cart.

The only way I could think of to make customers understand how to save money would be to make sure that, once in the cart, they can view the shipping prices of the individual products divided by supplier and not the total sum. In this way they could be tempting to eliminate that product from a few euros but with a high shipping costs and then continue with the purchase of the remaining products. Do you know if this is possible and how?

Here is an example of a situation that actually occurred:

3 products by supplier A for a total of EUR 10 plus shipping at  EUR 5

1 product by supplier B for a total of EUR 3 plus shipping EUR 10

The customer sees the prices of the individual products 10 + 3, but a total of 15 euros of shipping which sometimes could exceed the prices of the products themselves. If the specific shipping prices were divided, I imagine he could eliminate the product of supplier B and proceed with the purchase of the products of supplier A anyway.

Tips?

Thanks