Hello Guys, 

I am New at prestashop and I have Some automobile spareparts business not good at coding stuff and i want to copy this website i have no idea how they group this site items and code them it like this  if i add the items how can i put them this way so any customer can buy what his need,...  and also customer can scroll down and search it same i want on the site can anyone help me out how did they do it. & I think there is big role of catagory may be

www.autovivo.it

https://www.autovivo.it/5-348-ferrari

https://www.autovivo.it/38-crankcase

Thank you in advance 

autovivo.png

That could be custom code in template or custom module made just for that site. Note that is a category page with products listed in a table. Here is one product link https://www.autovivo.it/crankcase/14-dowel-13.html.   And if it is your friends website you can ask him how  they did it :)  Custom code or module.

There is some similar module but still not the same, some coding, adjusting templates would be needed. Have not use it.

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/page-customization/47825-custom-table-views-by-category.html#overview

Check demo back and front office, contact developer before buying and check it out.

And you mention it is product page, well that would be more mess I think lot of custom combination but there are more modules that display list of combination on product page search addons.

Thank you for your time guys I ask to my friend but he is not telling me anything about it may be he dont want to tell me.... so thats why i want to create this by my self...

Still Searching for this 😐

Thank You

4 hours ago, Segitterius said:

Thank you for your time guys I ask to my friend but he is not telling me anything about it may be he dont want to tell me.... so thats why i want to create this by my self...

Still Searching for this 😐

Thank You

This  module  is    listing  combinations in  a table  in categry  details page,  see if  it can help :

Edited by ndiaga (see edit history)

hi @ndiaga

Does your module can display list of products just for selected category?

If you checked the page provided you would clearly see that all those products he have are without combination.

So simple product, and your module would display name, description, then table with single row , then next name, description,  table ?

So would your module out of the box with no changes display list of simple products, without combination ?

10 minutes ago, razaro said:

hi @ndiaga

Does your module can display list of products just for selected category?

Yes .

If you checked the page provided you would clearly see that all those products he have are without combination.

So simple product, and your module would display name, description, then table with single row , then next name, description,  table ?

But  he  can use  it  to  display ,  name   and  description  it  is not  a    big  issue. 

So would your module out of the box with no changes display list of simple products, without combination ?

Diplays  products  with  combinations it  the  product has  combinations  if  not  it displays  only  the  name,  description  etc.

So  I  think  it  can  solve  his  problem.

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, Segitterius said:

Nothing is Solved Now Can anyone tell me i want to moved this site as it is on html..... if someone can help me

Hi,

What  is  the  issue?

Hello,

Problem is, in couple of months i can just added 4 products separately i can't add these products like in grouping. can't import products from excel sheet..... i am totally disappointed with the backend means i remember i started Wordpress and in a week i am able to create the site on my on.... nothing needed but in Prestashop even i can't find the pages where i want to put anything.....

Thats why if anyhow i can convert this site in PHP i will put my own dashboard....

thats the problem

Thank you