php 7.2 will expire soon...

But there is no PS 1.7.7 yet.  Is there a release dat planned?

One.com just confirmed they will remove 7.2 by... the end of november.

One.com put our server on the latest stable php beta version but a few customers managed to place orders.
Admin back office was complete chaos, that's how we noticed something had changed.

8 hours ago, joseantgv said:

Don't you have any error in DEBUG mode?

Nothing that prevents me from running an instance of PrestaShop.

In my test/development server's php.ini I've got "error_reporting = E_ALL" and here and there I do get PHP Warnings to server's error log file that are AFAIK related to PHP being 7.3 and not 7.2. But they are just warnings, not errors.

But I don't use every possible feature of PrestaShop and I've got just a small number of third party addons installed. Everyone's milage may vary. Make a duplicate of your PS installation and try to run it on a separate test server using PHP 7.3 before swithing your production server to PHP 7.3.

PrestaShop 1.7.6.3, 1.7.6.5
Apache 2.4.46
PHP Version 7.3.24
MySQL 8.0.22 - but you must set your DB-user's password hashing to "MySQL Native authentication". PrestaShop can't handle the SHA2 authentication hashing that comes with MySQL 8

Edited by Teemu Mäntynen
Added Apache version. (see edit history)
  • Like 1

My B2B is running on 7.3 now.
I have been looking around here and there and it seems to work in front and backoffice.

Only, when I open an order in admin I get  this message on the top of the screen:

Notice on line 219 and line 227 in file
(PSfolder)/classes/Currency.php
[8] Undefined offset: 1

Just noticed: only when admin is in English, in Polish language there is no Notice :-)

I need to test on the production site because there is no time to wait.  If it crashes I will put a copy on another server that runs 7.2.
A lot of providers will keep on offering this.  One.com will kill 7.2 by the end of november.  Their support tech suggested me to move to Woocommerce with a transfer tool :-)

Edited by Bob van der Valk (see edit history)