Issue displaying products with tax

Mazeymaze

Hi all

I have a newly released shop (1.7.6.8) where I have encountered an error that I hope someone can help me fix.

In backend Catalog -> Products I can see the list of all my products. Here in the list there is a column Tax Excl. and Tax Incl. - Here prices are the same (see attached image). When I click a product I can see the correct price tax incl. (see attached image).

In the storefront I have selected to display products tax incl. and it states to be tax included, but in fact the price is tax excl. - If I continue to checkout and run through the steps, when selecting the country Denmark and click next the cart now updated to show the products tax incl. So something is off.

Can anyone lead me in the right direction so backend product list shows product pricing correctly and storefront of course also shows product price tax incl.?

Bonus info:

I have installed ZONE Supermarket Theme, I have approx. 5000 products in my shop and I use Prestashop Store Manager to import and maintain inventory (stock + pricing).

In the store I have 3 languages (English, Danish and German). I use Danish krone as standard currency.

I have installed 2 currency modules: "Advanced Rounding" and "Block Language Currency Switcher". Both seem to work fine and I have tried to disable them, but issue persists.

I have also tried to reimport product pricing, and mapped the price excl. tax to the Prestashop field "Supplier unit price (Tax excl.)" but I do not know if Price tax incl. is automatically generated upon import/update of price tax excl.?

Really crossing my fingers that someone can help.

Best regards

Jens

Skærmbillede 2020-11-04 kl. 22.32.39.png

Skærmbillede 2020-11-04 kl. 22.32.58.png

Skærmbillede 2020-11-04 kl. 22.35.04.png

• 2 years later...