Change PHP version for shop on synology

Frank4711

Hi,

i have a local installation of version 1.7.2.5 on my synology (via spk from synology). How can i now change the PHP version the shop is using (currently 7.0.33) to 7.2? I do not have set up a virtual host. Just want to access the shop via the ip address of my synology.

Thanks.

Frank

Hi,

many thanks for the info. I was struggling quite a bit now.

One other question, first i tried to install PrestaShop via the normal installation (download via prestashop.com). The installation stopped at 12% with the error: "prestashop.schema:update-without-foreign" message. I tried several times with changes and ideas from the internet. Nothing worked. Any idea what could be the problem? I have Apache 2.4, MariaDB and PHP 7.2 (all extensions enabled) installed. 

Frank

Edited by Frank4711 (see edit history)

1: 13:37:52 ERROR [console] Error thrown while running command "prestashop:schema:update-without-foreign". Message: "An exception occured in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory" ["exception" => Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\ConnectionException { …},"command" => "prestashop:schema:update-without-foreign","message" => "An exception occured in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory"]

I run MariaDB10 with the connection string: localhost:/run/mysqld/mysqld10.sock

I also tried with IP address instead of localhost then i get the following error message:

1: 13:40:40 ERROR [console] Error thrown while running command "prestashop:schema:update-without-foreign". Message: "An exception occured in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection refused" ["exception" => Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\ConnectionException { …},"command" => "prestashop:schema:update-without-foreign","message" => "An exception occured in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection refused"]

Well, this indicates some issue with connection between presta and DB. Maybe instead of using socket try to use IP: 127.0.0.1? Without detailed config of mariaDB and webserver + networking info, there is really hard to help here, at least for me.

my one looks like this now:

<?php return array (
  'parameters' => 
  array (
    'database_host' => 'localhost',
    'database_port' => '/run/mysqld/mysqld10.sock',
    'database_name' => 'ps17',
    'database_user' => 'root',
    'database_password' => 'xxxxxxxxx',
    'database_prefix' => 'ps_17',
    'database_engine' => 'InnoDB',
    'mailer_transport' => 'smtp',
    'mailer_host' => '127.0.0.1',
    'mailer_user' => NULL,
    'mailer_password' => NULL,
    'secret' => 'znL6HhhxbcP45f6YMRwxX9te3VyBPS0T8bZhq3URFVavERVye08nJIq2',
    'ps_caching' => 'CacheMemcache',
    'ps_cache_enable' => false,
    'ps_creation_date' => '2020-11-16',
    'locale' => 'en-US',
    'use_debug_toolbar' => true,
    'cookie_key' => 'GYAsvCu6FQBJWTQ4NHvhs3RfPRrAgmE2ksVaJnaYOVBzGWa4jNnGJInd',
    'cookie_iv' => '4HF2Yref',
    'new_cookie_key' => 'def000005311bb86c44c2155f1503fd206f02d78435a3277c3d36a1c70c4dbaaf63b94459bc615b370303a4b378a3a7ecdcef736b8d46e3c4bcaf93a1b55b9c361f4d730',
  ),
);

Is there something missing/wrong to make the UpdateSchemaCommand.php fails? It creates the database, so the connection should work.

I think that sounds quite right.

My problem is, when i try to install prestashop, i need to put in the 'Database server address'. If i put in: localhost:/run/mysqld/mysqld10.sock it finds the database, but updates the parameters.php wrong. If i try something else as the Database Server Address, i.e. 127.0.0.1:3306 it gives me an error: Database not connected.

How can i influence the installation program to use the right connection details and update the parameters.php correct?