Error sending email from contact form

estenolotienenadie

Hello I am trying to send emails from the contact form and it is impossible, I have an email from Office 365 that Godaddy gives me with their hosting plan, and when trying to send a test email it gives me the following error message:

Connection could not be established with host smtp.office365.com [Network is unreachable # 101]

I was searching on internet about it and i see  this happens to a lot of people. I would appreciate if someone knows the solution let me know.

I have prestashop 1.7.5.2, maybe last prestashop version fix this problem.

Thanks and best regards.

• 1 month later...

Hello, to be honest i still have this problem, i pay another hosting and another domain, and i install prestashop 1.7.7.0 now, i have not tested this problem yet, but when i do it i will let you know. I was thinking to buy one email account but i dont really know wich one i have to buy to solve this problem, maybe Prestashop 1.7.7.0 solve this issue. I will let you know soon.

Regards,

Alberto.

• Like 1

Hello good afternoon, I have installed Prestashop 1.7.7.0 and I have Godaddy hosting and the mailing still does not work and surely this has happened to many people and nobody is able to say how to solve it. I have tried with TLS and SSL configuration because the STARTTLS configuration does not appear anywhere and in no way works. I do not understand the purpose of this forum.

Edited by estenolotienenadie
i dont want to show my url, was a big mistake. (see edit history)

Hi, office 365 emails simply cannot be used with prestashop.

I got the final answer from Godaddy last night too.
Godaddy doesn't have much to do with the problem, it's more of an office 365-imposed block.

I immediately made the recession of the email office 365 contract with godaddy because I had also purchased it to configure it in prestashop.

You should use other systems such as email marketing which can be configured on prestashop through free plugins.

I'm trying sendinblue and it seems to work, there are some things they need to fix because it doesn't seem to work in live mode but in test mode it works.