New CSS Bugs in BackOffice after Update to v.1.7.6.7 and v.1.7.6.8

PrestaWlad

Hello everyone,

I would like to report new bugs. After updating my Prestashop v.1.7.6.2 to v.1.7.6.7 I noticed new CSS bugs in BackOffice: the display of selectbox in shop settings and other areas. The table of articles and the article details in the catalogue; the display of modules in the ModuleManager. See screenschots.

After the update from v.1.7.6.7 to v.1.7.6.8 no CSS errors were fixed

ShopSettings.png

ArtikelKatalog.png

ArtikelDetailPage.png

ModuleManager.png

I previously had the same problem. Please check your current PHP Version. For Prestashop 1.7.6.7 and 1.7.6.8 it should be PHP 7.2.x since other versions are not supported.

If not, change it to 7.2.x and delete /var/cache.

Doing this did fix my errors with the backoffice.

10 hours ago, alsharif said:

I have just installed PrestaShop version:1.7.6.8 with PHP version:7.4.11 and I have the exact same CSS Bugs in BackOffice.
Will this be resolved with the upcoming release 1.7.7? or just best switch to PHP version:7.4.11

The 1.7.7 release will only be compatible with PHP 7.3 however, PHP 7.4 is still not supported.

I have re-installed PS V1.7.6.8  and switched to PHP v.7.3.  This resolved the CSS problem, thanks for tip.

However, I am faced with another problem upon attempting to updated modules as instructed by the system. If I upgrade I 1st module get an error “ Error! Could not perform action update for module undefined” then I get “HTTP ERROR 500” UPON REFRESHING THE PAGE.  If I refresh again and attempt to upgrade the same module again,  it gives me successful upgrade.

If I do this process to each module, I end up upgrading all modules requiering an update.

Now if I do chnages within the Module Manager, I get “HTTP ERROR 500” then I need to refresh and attempt again

Edited by alsharif (see edit history)