Prestashop 1.7.6.5: not possible to add images to cms-pages

Hello there,

I am very new to prestashop and have been trying to set up my first shop for the last couple of weeks. Very recently a problem came up and unfortunately the German Community (it is an Austrian shop) is unable to help me with my problem. So I thought I might give it a shot and ask here.

So the problem is, inserting a picture to any of the cms-pages using the "insert image"-function of the editor tool in backoffice works fine, but as soon as I press "save" an error page pops up saying "Token ungültig: Direkter Zugriff auf diesen Link könnte eine Sicherheitslücke schaffen..." which would mean "Invalid token: direct access to this link can cause a security breach...".

I then get two options:

- "I am aware of the risk - continue" and

- "get out of here".

If I press continue, I am directed back to the cms-editing page and the image I was trying to insert is gone. If I press "get out of here", I am directed to the backoffice landing page and the pictures are also not saved.

I also tried different browsers - all with the same outcome. Does anyone have an idea what the issue could be?

Thank you so much!

Andy